CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND!!

David was as always planning his vlog. He was looking through some older and newer footage. He looked through his bloopers and still nothing.

"Is there anything we can do to get footage? I have to post tomorrow!" David raised his voice clearly fed up.

"Should I call some of our friends over or check if there are any events or parties today?" Natalie asked.

"That would be great." He replied before going back through his footage. He then decided to watch youtube to MAYBE get some inspiration. Suddenly he saw an ad for an event in Kosice Slovakia. Quite perfectly Dom just walked into the room. "Hey Dom, do you ever think about Lithuania and just think about all the memories from there?" He asked him.

"Sometimes. But I'm not an illegal citizen. Like I can go there and back." Dom said and David dropped his head.

"In Slovakia I used to have a friend. She was honestly gorgeous for a 4 year old. I had the biggest crush on her. We would play out almost every day, in fact I can't remember a day we didn't. One day we baked a cake for our families. That was the day we found out salt and sugar aren't the same thing and you're also supposed to crack eggs when making a cake out of them." He laughed. "I wonder what she's up to now though. Maybe married? With kids. Who knows." He sighed.

"That sounds like a great person." Dom said sitting next to David.

"She really was." He said. "What if she's dead?" He thought in horror.

"Ok dude calm down." Dom said with a bit of a laugh. "Whats her name?"

"Y/n Y/L/N." Dave replied.

"That's a pretty name." Dom commented. 

Little did David know what Dom suddenly thought of. He grabbed Natalie and immediately they started searching for her. They found the girl on Facebook and Instagram. They weren't 100% sure if it was her so Dom started asking her questions. 

Turns out it was THE y/n they were searching for. When they started talking about where she is, it turned out she moved to California around 14 years ago.

They quickly hopped in the car and went to pick her up. About 30 later the three of them were driving back.

"So have you watched any of the vlogs?" Dom asked.

"I've come across a few and some interviews. I was curious if he remembered me. And turns out he did." She giggled.

"He was struggling to get footage today and I think this is the perfect footage." Dom said.

At a red light, he took the camera out and put in on the dashboard. Y/n hid away  and Dom started talking.

"So today David was complaining about having no footage. So we went on an adventure to get him some." Natalie started.

"He then started talking about this person that he fell in love with as a kid." Dom said and laughed.

Y/n then revealed herself to correct him. " Childhood best friend  Dom, childhood best friend." She said with a laugh.

"This is y/n." Natalie and Dom said unintentionally in unison.

"Hi guys. I don't know what else to say." Y/n said to the camera laughing.

"You have a bit of an accent." Dom said out of no where.

"Thanks dude." Y/n said and rolled her eyes. "Apparently it's harder to get rid of your accent when you move somewhere at the age of 10." She said laughing.

"It's really pretty though. You have a cute voice." Dom said and smiled at y/n.

"Thank you." She replied. "But look at the road you're gonna crash."

10 minutes later they were at David's mansion.

"First thoughts on David's house." Dom said and pointed the camera at y/n.

"Thots?" She asked and everyone started laughing.

They then walked in and hid y/n away so they can surprise David. Dom walked into David's bedroom and noticed he was asleep.

"Daveyyyyy I have your camera." Dom said and immediately David woke up.

"What are you doing with it?" He asked in his sleepy voice while trying to snatch the camera off.

"Wait I have a surprise for you. Get up." Dom said and walked away from the bed. David yawned and got up.  "Put this blindfold on." He said as he passed David a piece of material.

He then led David to the living room. "Is it a person?" David asked.

"You'll see." Dom answered and sat David down on the couch and took his blindfold off.

He looked around and he didn't see anything. "So, where's the surprise?" He asked confused.

"So..." Dom started and then y/n revealed herself from behind the wall.

"Is that? Wait who us that? Wait wait. Are you?" David stuttered.

"Hi Pookie." Y/n said to David and he gave her a huge hug.

"Pookie? I thought that was the nickname between you and Liza." Dom said.

"It was but y/n and I used it way before." David explained. "But holy shit. You're so pretty though. How?" David asked and gave y/n another hug.

"It's so great to see you again David." Y/n said.

"He had a crush on you as a child." Dom said.

"I know. It was obvious." She laughed.

"Was it that obvious?" David raised his eyebrow.

"Trust me it was." Y/n laughed.

"Thumbnail." Dom said still with that camera.

David put his arms around your waist to hug you. But as you were smiling into the camera he grabbed your face and turned you to face him and kissed you.

"I SHIP IT." Natalie screamed from the kitchen and everyone laughed.

And from that day onward y/n became a permanent member of the vlog squad.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And of course they had to kiss for the ending. Anyway. I'm around 3k away from 300k!!!!!!!! This is insane I'm so excited. About 3 days estimated to it. Thank you so much for your support.

But also thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeee