WANTED DOBRIK!! pt 2

I woke up and realised I was in a dark room. I tried to move but realised I was tied up.

"We told you and you didn't listen now look what situation we're in." A voice in my head said.

I tried to respond but couldn't.

"Hello there. Long time no see." I heard his voice again.

He took the thing off of my lips.

"Wow thank you I wanted to respond to the voice in my head." I smiled weakly. "Shut the fuck up it's not we're." I said and then looked back to the man before me.

"You good there?" He asked me.

"Nope she's not." The voice in my head said.

"For a second can you guys just be quiet." I said to myself.

"Sorry boss." The voice said back.

"Yep I'm good." I replied to him.

"You shouldn't have been in that park alone. And so vulnerable and easy to catch." He laughed like a psychopath. "You don't even realise what situation you're in right now."

"Um for your information I do actually, I'm tied to a chair and you're talking to me." I smiled to him.

"Hm I see I got myself a comedian. Great." He said sarcastically. "Anyway going back to my speech. You have just entered your biggest nightmare. I'm the man you should be afraid of. I'm the man that will make your nightmares come true. I'm the man to destroy the innocent you." He hissed. "I'm your new daddy you could say-" I cut him off.

"Can you please not refer to yourself as daddy because I just find it cringy. And I hate that reference so please don't refer to yourself as that." I said cringing at the word he used.

"Hm you're right. Ok then. Well let me introduce myself then. My name is, David Dobrik." He said in a low voice.

"Oh wow that tells me sooooo much." I said but then paused and thought. "No wait, you can't be David Dobrik it's simply impossible. You can't be one of the most dangerous criminals out there. Wait, David Dobrik is dead." I said fast and freaked out even more.

"Have you ever heard of faking your own death?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Touché." I shrugged.

"Dude, I'm trying to act like the criminal I am but you're not letting me." He said to me. I couldn't keep it in anymore and burst out laughing. He finally got a straight face and hit a table, that was next to us, with his fist. Which made me shut up. "Listen try to escape even once, and I'll ruin your worthless life so much, that you will wish you were in Hell." He snapped before leaving the room.

What am I supposed to do now?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's short but I think you can see what's going on up in here right? Hehe. Anyway, thank you so much for reading if you read the whole thing, and thank you for 2k reads woah this is crazy. But yeah thank you so much and bye😁