Chapter 5.

EVANGELINE
I woke up in a comfy bed. But not remember where I was...I tried to sit up, but the pain in my body soon made me lay down again.

I saw somebody sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. It was a guy with blond hair, grey eyes and he was big. It was the guy that snapped my foot!

"Oh, you're awake!" The guy said as he rose from the chair and went over to me. I began to panic a little...having another man in the same room with me made me unsure.

"I won't hurt you. I'm Andre!" The guy said and took out his hand for me to shake.

"Ev-Evangeline," I said, almost in a whisper. But I felt like he actually won't hurt me. He made me feel safe. He smiled at me.

"Do you remember anything that's happened?"

You can fuck with other guys but not me!?

I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING!!!!

"Y-yes..." I said with a shaky voice.

"You wanna tell me? I'm here to help. Or we're"

Who's we?

"I...m-my boyfriend...Javier. H-he d-did this t-t-to me..." I could barely speak as my sobs were disturbing my talk.

"Hey sweetie it's okay!"
Andre came and hugged me carefully. I feel safe with him...

"Here," he said and broke our hug. He gave me some painkillers.

"Oh. I'm fine...It's not the first time." I said and gave him a fake smile. Trying to light up the mood.

"We could see that. Boss brought you in." Andre said.

"Who's the boss?" I asked with a confused face.

"Xander. Xander Datillo."

Hmm never heard of him before.

There was a knock on the door. The guy that was giving me the belt came in thru the door. I felt safe with them. Because they've helped me. They made me feel safe.

"Hey. My name is Alex." Alex said.

"I'm Evangeline"

"Beautiful name, sweetie." I blushed at his words. But then soon remembering about Javier...

"H-he w-w-will kill me!!" I said as I began to hyperventilate.

"No, no, no honey! No one's gonna hurt you!" Andre said in a soothing voice.

"No one will found you here. You're safe." Alex said to me looking me directly in my eyes.

Safe

You're safe Evie

You can do this. You escaped him. He won't found you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading!!!❤️