Chapter 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVANGELINE'S POV

I woke up in a different room. It looked as comfy as the other, but nothing that was lose. My head hurts, and so my body.

What happened to me?

Like somebody who could read my thoughts, a knock came on the door. The door opened, and in walked a guy. A very big guy. He had tattoos all over his body. He had brown eyes, brown dark hair that was a little bit messy but still looked perfect. He looked like to be in his 25's or early 30's. But damn he was handsome.

"You like the view, Gattina?" He said with a deep voice.

Goosebumps...

Stop

No...

"I-I" was all I could say. He must think I'm stupid.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked. Worried in his face.

"Stop!! Don't come near me!"

"Y-yes..." O said with a low voice. Embarrassed by what I did.

"You must understand that you need to sleep in this room for a while until I can trust you again?" He said. As he walked to a chair that was in the corner of the room.

Omg, I am so red right now.

"Yes," I told him looking down at my arms. Blushing like crazy.

Good. Now he'll think of me like a little slut that's start to blush at every guy.

"Andre will come to check up on you in a little bit." He said and rose from the chair. That's when I looked at his outfit. He had beige pants, a white t-shirt,black dress shoes, and a Rolex clock on his right arm. Let's not forget the chain hanging around his neck.

"Right, my name is Xander Dattilo. And I am the boss here, that the people call me. Nice to meet you, Evangeline." He smirked while he said my name, in a sexy tone. And with that, he went out of the door.

(2 hours later.)

I was laying in the bed, struggling to sleep. Andre has been here to clean my wounds and given me food and stuff. He told me what happened. And that he and everybody else in this mansion are working for Him.

Xander Dattilo
He is so handsome.

Stop

No one can ever love you.

As I was laying in bed and tossing and turning I had enough. I couldn't sleep. And besides, I was thirsty.

I went out of the bed, and put on a white T-shirt, black shorts and put up my hair in a messy ponytail. I walked to the door and opened it.

This will be the first time I will be out here

I opened the door and stuck out my head. No one was here. I walked out and closed the door after me. I began my journey to find the kitchen, and let me tell you, this was like a labyrinth. But finally, I found the kitchen. I looked in all the cupboards and found the glasses. I filled it with water and gulped it down fast.

It felt like someone was standing behind me, so I looked behind me. Only to see him standing there.

Xander

"Why aren't you asleep?" He said, calmly. Looking me in the eyes.

Those eyes

"I couldn't sleep. A-and I was thirsty..." I said and looked down on the floor.

He took a few steps forward so he stood in front of me.

"così Bello," he said and took his hand and put a hair strand behind my ear.
(so beautiful)

He took his hand and brought my chin up so that I looked him right in his eyes. I began to heat up in my whole body.

Damn, I am blushing so hard right now...

He was like a whole head taller than me. Well, I am short so that explains things pretty well. I looked him in his eyes, and it felt like I was seeing the whole universe in them. They were so beautiful but yet so dangerous.

XANDER'S POV

I was sitting in my bed with my laptop in my lap, and doing some work when I decided to sleep. I closed my computer and put the covers over me.

Those lips.
Those eyes.
Those small hands.
Her small little body.

"Fuck" I said to myself. I am now hard...

I need water.

I got out from my bed only wearing grey sweatpants. And you could see my big erection in them. But I don't care. Nobody is awake.

So I thought.

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen when I was seeing a little figure in there. Standing over the sink, and drinking water.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked as She looked my way. She could sense that someone was standing behind her.

She told me that she couldn't sleep and that she was thirsty so she came here to drink water. I need to look at her closer.

I need to feel her again. Against me. In my arms.

I took a few steps forward so I was standing in front of her. She looked so perfect, with her messy ponytail, a t-shirt that didn't hide her nipples, and short,shorts that made her ass pump out.

I'm gonna get blue balls soon.

I took one of the hair strands and tucked it behind her ear. But she didn't look at so I took her chin carefully, so she looked up at me.

Her eyes were brown, they glimmered in the moonlight from outside, shining thru the big windows.

Wow

She is blushing so much right now...my little kitten. I chuckled at her little blush, making her blush even more.

"D-did I do something fun?" She said looking in my eyes confused, at my chuckle.

"No,gattina. It's just you're just so beautiful." I said. Making her breath hitch in her throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~