Chapter 6.

XANDER'S POV
"Vieni nel mio ufficio e avremo la riunione qui." I said On the phone, sitting in my office. Talking to my Uncle, Mario who I ran out on.
(Come to my office and we'll have the meeting here.)

Today it's 2 days since I brought Evangeline here...

What happened to you?

I was brought back to reality when a knock came on the door.

"accedere"
(Enter)

"Boss?" One of my men, Leo said as he was entering my office with a file in his hands.

"This is all the information that we found on the girl boss." He said while handing me the file.

"She has a name. Evangeline. Tell the others that if I hear one single soul call her something other than her name, I'll kill them!" I said and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Yes, boss, sorry boss." With that, He left.

You'll never disrespect a woman. Not under my roof.

"Alright let's see who you are,gattina." I said to myself while putting the file in my hands and opening it.
(Kitten)

Name: Evangeline Kimberly Salazar
Age:19 years old
Birthdate: 2002-08-03
Parents: Leola Salazar,Leonardo Salazar. Died in a car Accident,2002-10-06. Evangeline was the only surviver.
Home: Wilson's eveens street 6.
Work: Restaurant, The Spark.
Relationship: Javier fernandez,22

My poor kitten. She's been through so much.

Wait...

Javier Fernandez? She has a boyfriend. Is he the bastard that done this to her?

He will pay.

EVANGELINE'S POV

I've been here for 2 days now. And I've only been in bed. Well I mean my body hasn't been able to do so much else from just sleeping...and sleeping.

Alex and Andre have come to me every once in while to check up on me. And talk to me...about what happened. I've still not told them what happened. They just know that Javier was the one...

As I'm laying in bed now and reading a book there's a knock on the door. It startled me at first because I was so in the book.

"Come in," I said carefully.

"Hey, Sweetie." A maid who I learned the name was, Lena. She was in her mid 50's and was small, black hair put in a bun and green eyes. She's working here as a maid. And she's done that for about 6 years. She's very kind. She's the only one I know here except for Andre and Alex.

"I've brought you some clean clothes, shampoo, and conditioner. And some food for you." She said as she walked into my room.

"Thank you," I said and smiled at her.

"Of course. You know, there is a gym down the hall. If you'd like to gym when you feel better." She said and looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Thank you, Lena." She smiled at me and went out of the door. When I heard the click of the door I went out of the bed. I looked around the room I has been in, in 2 days. It was in many nude colors. The bed was big, could easily fit 2 people in there. There was a walking closet and a big bathroom that was ridiculously big.

I stood up on my legs. Still sore between my legs...and my whole body was sore.

I tried to ignore the pain and walked to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror for the first time in 2 days...

Fuck. I looked like a mess.

I had cuts all over my body...big, big cuts. All from him. The man that has destroyed my whole life. The man that made me want it to end so many times...

Tears blurring my vision made me break. I began to sob how I looked. I was so broken. My fist fast connected with the mirror, and made the mirror crash in many pieces. I took one of the broken pieces and looked at it.

I need to feel something. Something that hasn't come from him.

I still stood there in the bathroom, with a white nightgown on. I got from the guys to sleep in. Messy hair, dark bags under my eyes. I looked down at my body.

"You look absolutely disgusting. I love you. And I am the only man that ever will."

Stop

"You don't understand how much I just wanna beat you, tie you up and fuck that little mouth of yours. Just fuck that pussy of yours. Make you bleed and scream."

STOP

"So fucking hot when you scream 'stop'. Fuck you turn me on so much"

"STOP!!" I screamed as I took the glass piece and cut it on my arm. Making me scream more.

"Sweetie!?" I heard Andre's and Alex voice's fill the room.

No

"Evangeline!! Stop! You're hurting yourself." Alex said in the door opening.

"Stay! Do-don't c-c-come n-near m-me!" I yelled at them holding the glass piece in my hand as a weapon.

XANDER'S POV

"Stay! Do-don't c-c-come n-near m-me!" I heard Evangeline's voice echo thru her room. I had heard that Alex and Andre were going to check up on her. So I thought that I would also. But that's when I heard them tell her that she's only going to hurt herself. And then her words.

I went into the room. The door was wide open into the room. I went inside as I saw Alex and Andre stand in the door opening of the bathroom. I got Andre's eye contact.

"Xan, she is holding a glass piece, and she cut herself with it!" Andre said to me, while Alex tried to take it away from her.

"Wh-who are you!?" She said, with a shaky voice, blood dripping down from her arm, where a big cut is.

"I am Xander. The boss. Please Evangeline you need to take that away." I said as calmly as I could. Looking her first in her eyes, and then down on her cut. She looked down as well. That's when I saw the chance. I ran towards her and grabbed the glass piece, and took her in my embrace. She was trying to push me away, scream. But my hold was too hard. She soon passed put from everything in my arms.

"Get her to the medic room. Give her a new room, NOTHING she can use to hurt herself from."

"Yes, boss," both Andre and Alex said. They took Evangeline out of my hold. And took her to the medic room.

Fuck

Why did she do that? I need to talk to her.

She needs help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...I have no words😢poor Evangeline.

What did you think of this chapter?