Chapter 21.*

EVANGELINE

His hand traveled down my body. His touch feeling like electricity. It was like you started to shiver, right where his finger had been. His touch was delicate. Slow. Full of passion.

His hand found its way to my white skirt. He took his pointer finger and traced the skirt at my waist. His breathing started to pick up its speed, with his mouth open just a little. Mine as well. I was sure red as a tomato. And I was breathing fast too. I've never let a man touch me like this.

Well, not at my permission...since Javier...

"Can I touch you, Evangeline?" Xander said. Making eye contact with me. I looked him in the eyes. Him still waiting for my answer.

No. I can't. There can't be something between us. It's wrong.

But I want to...so, so bad. I need him to touch me. Make me feel good. Protect me from everything else.

No. Just say no. You can't. You're just horny.
Yeah, final answer.

No.

"Y-Yes..." I said quite. Barely for him to hear. But he heard. His hand made its way down my skirt. His fingers touching my sensitive clit, through my soaking wet panties.

"Ahhh!" I moaned.

Omg. This is so, so fucking good.

"you're so wet, kitten." He said in a dark husky tone. Making me shiver more. My eyes closed shut, as he began to rub my clit faster. My breath begins to go faster. So is his.

"You want my thick fingers inside of you, yes?" He said. His thick Italian voice seeking through his English.

"Mmm." That was all I could say. This was too much. I would come only of this. His voice. His face. His tattoos. His muscles. His everything.

In one quick motion, he picked me up. My legs around his waist. His hands-on my ass. He walked over to the big bed. Carrying me as I was like a feather.

Well, he is big as the hulk so I mean...

He dropped me on the bed, carefully, his hand behind my head. His lips are now on mine. Kissing me passionately. He showed me the hunger, the need. I kissed him back just like he did to me.

My legs were still around his waist, I pushed him more towards me. I needed to feel him more. My clit was throbbing. I needed a release. I could feel his big cock against my pussy, which was covered with my panties. The strange feeling of something hard between my legs made me moan again. It was sooo good!

He smirked in our kiss. He knew I liked it so he pressed more. Making me whimper, and break the kiss. I looked at his eyes. They were dark. Filled with lust. Desire. For me. I could see his hunger. And I am sure as fuck that he could see mine too.

He looked me in my eyes, as he took off my skirt. Slowly. He was careful. He was a gentleman. And I am grateful for that. He didn't want to rush things.

"Is it okay?" He asked me. I nodded in response.

"Words, gattina." He said. Looking me in the eyes.

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

"Good girl." He said and his lips found mine again. Giving me a passionate kiss again.

Oh my fucking lord.

Goodgirl.

I am going to cum in an instant if he calls me that.

I could now feel his hand on my panties. His warm, big, and thick fingers on my covered pussy. He circulated it. Making my body shake. It was so fucking good.

He looked me in the eyes again. Looking in them if there were any regrets. But found nothing as he took off my panties. Now leaving me half-naked in front of him. My most private area was exposed for him. And only for him.

"So fucking gorgeous." He said. His lips fast attacking my neck. Sucking, licking, biting. All of it. While his hand teased my tight entrance. He dipped his fingertip in my hole, but only a little bit. As he could feel that I was extremely tight.

"You're sure you want to do this?" He asked. Looking up from my neck into my eyes.

"Yes. I am 100% shore!" I said, me now kissing him. He now pushed all of his pointer finger in. Slowly. It did hurt just a little. But almost nothing.

"Ahhh, so tight,gattina." He said grunting. He earned a moan from me, as he began to thrust his finger inside and out of me. Picking up his pace after every thrust.

His other hand took off my top and bra. His mouth finding my medium tits. Sucking and nibbling on my nipples. Making my eyes roll back in my head at the big pleasure. He soon put another finger in my pussy, stretching me. But this one didn't hurt. Not at all. I was so wet for him. Craving him.

His fingers began to thrust up, like the 'come here' sign with his fingers. Fast finding my g-spot. The sound of my pussy filling the room as well my moans.

Oh dear god.

He started to do it harder, faster. Making all my juices squirt over him.

"Mio Dio. Sei uno squirter!" He said shocked and with a big smile on his face.
(Dear god. You're a squirter!"

Me still laying in the bed, feeling like I just ran a mile, didn't understand a thing he just said. But oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 400 READERS!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT MEANS!!! THANK YOUUU!!!!
Tomorrow it will be like 5 new chapters! Just as a thank you!
LOVEEE YOUU!!❤️
Ohhhh!!!!

Next chapter will come tomorrow! I live in sweden btw,so the clock is soon 00...🥲oh well!
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE