Chapter 9.

XANDER'S POV

"Yeah, sure, you surely like to suck dick. You know, too deep throat and be fucked in the ass!" Alex said to Andre, while fake gaging. Joking with each other.

"Yeah? Well, I don't fuck with 100 women every week! I fuck with one guy!" Andre said as a comeback.

"Boss."

How could someone ever hurt a woman like that?

"Xander?"

I will make him pay. For everything, he's done to my,gattina.

"Xander!!" Andre yelled at me.

"Yeah?" I said turning my head towards them. Coming out from my deep thoughts.

"What's on your mind? Some you wanna tell us?" Alex said, turning up his eyebrow.

"It was just what Evangeline told me. She's been through hell." They both looked at each other and then back to me. They both know what she's been through now. She told them as well.

"Look, boss...She is the strongest woman we've ever seen. And we think-" they stopped and took a deep breath." we know that this isn't the first time this has happened to her. She is strong, Xander." Andre said.

Andre and Alex are siblings. And they have known me since kindergarten. I am thankful that they've chosen to be a part of my life. To be a part of my maffia.

"Yeah. Iknow. Should I maybe take her to the gym? To train her muscles. She hasn't been trained for a while." I said looking at them. Asking them with my eyes.

"Yeah, but take it slow. And be careful. Don't touch her hard. Give her space." Alex said.

I walked out of the big living room and went to her room.

She's been living here for almost a week. She will have a new room tomorrow.

I knocked on the door three times. Until she opened the door. Only to see her standing there in a towel...

Control

Control

Control

"Evangeline, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the gym with me. And train. I think it could be good for you to train your muscles after what you've been through?" I asked as I stood there. Trying not to look anywhere else than her eyes.

"Uhmm...O-okay...just, let me put on some clothes first." She said

"I'll be waiting for you in the gym. It's the door down the hall to the right. Go down those stairs and you'll found it. See you." And with that, I left and went downstairs to the gym.

The things I want to do to her...

Taste her pu-

No, Xander. Not yet. She needs time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVANGELINE'S POV

I just stepped out of the shower when I heard knocks on the door "ahh shit" I said to myself.

I went to the door and unlocked it, and looked who it was. It was Xander. He asked me if I wanted to go to the gym. I could see how hard he was trying not to look at my body. Which I was thankful for. I told him 'yes' and changed into a red set of gym clothes, and white shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail.
(Picture at the bottom)

I walked out of the room and downstairs. It was a really big gym.

How fucking big is this mansion!?

"Hey." I looked behind me as I saw Xander standing there. A grey shirt and a pair of black basket shorts.

Hmmm

"you ready for the gym?" He said and took a few steps closer. Only one meter in front of me.

"Yeah. What do we start with?" I asked excitedly. I haven't gym since I was 15.

"Alright, so first we are gonna warm up. A few situps, push-ups, and we'll jump rope."

"Okay, nothing I can't do!" I said with a cocky smile. He only chuckled and shook his head and looked down at the floor.

Damn. That made my knees weak...

We started with the warm-up. After we've done all of them it was time to do the real training.

"Okay, so I am gonna learn your self-defense," Xander said.

"Yes. I've could need that." I chuckled away...

He showed me the basics and then we tried it out. I didn't win. But he said that I was doing good!

"Alright, attack!" He said making me run towards him and gripping his arm around him, while I was behind his back. That made him lose the grip of me in his arm.

Suddenly he spun me around, making us chest to chest...our chest's against each other...

I looked up at him, breathing heavily. Him looking down at me, with a sexy smirk on his perfect lips...

"le cose che Voglio fare con te," he said and looked at my lips...
(The things I want to do with you)

Suddenly we were interrupted by Alex and some other guy, I saw at the breakfast the other day. I think his name was Leo.

"Ohh wow, wow sorry Lovebirds! We didn't mean to! Keep going!" Alex said as he and Leo got out of the room.

Making me and Xander both chuckle. I looked down at our chests. And then my hands found a tattoo, that was a big dragon, going all the way up to the side of his head. I traced it without thinking.

"It symbolizes my soul. A dragon, strong, big, and can take on whatever comes in its way." He said in a husky voice. Making me look him in the eyes. Our eyes meet. I could see the hunger in his eyes...

God help me.

"Then it fits you perfectly," I said.
"you've ever thought about having a tattoo,gattina?" He said and traced his hands on my, now, recently healing wounds, that are going to be big scars.

"Yes...many times...but I've never had the time..."

"I think a big crown would fit you perfectly. A queen as you deserve a crown. Big diamonds." I could feel my eyes begin to water, at his words.

He called me a Queen...

I couldn't think more as his lips were pressed on mine. He showed me his hunger thru his lips. This kiss wasn't passionate or soft. It was a rough, demanding kiss that showed me how much he wanted me. Feeling his tongue on my lip asking for permission to put it in my mouth, I accepted. His tongue searching around in my mouth, saving my taste on his tongue.

My hands found his hair. I gently pulled his head closer to my head if it even was possibly. He slowed down the kiss a little. Making it even more amazing. His hands soon found my waist, pulling me more into him. Pressing my body against his. He broke the kiss, his forehead on mine.

"Non vedi cosa mi fai?" He said with his eyes closed.
(Can't you see what you do to me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~