Chapter 13.

XANDER

"GET ALL MEN ON HER NOW!" I screamed at Giovanni, one of my men. Who's also my hacker in the mafia. And one of the trusted ones.

"How the fucking hell could we have missed this!? Where the fuck did she even go? I told her clearly to not go anywhere!" I screamed as I slapped my fist as hard as I could in my office chair.

"Boss," Andre said, walking towards me from the door opening.

"We know that Javier has her. And you succeed to kill Julio. Which means that Javier doesn't have the same power anymore." Andre said and sat in the chair in front of me.

"Boss. You'll need to see this!" Giovanni said. I and Andre looked at each other and rose fast from our chairs. We walked fast into the computer room, looking at what Giovanni wanted us to see.

"We have a live video from, Javier. It's live now!" He said and sat in the chair. I and Andre stood on both sides as we watched the live video from, Javier.

EVANGELINE.

At the same time. Somewhere else.

He started to rip off my clothes. Soon leaving me in only my underwear.

"Say hi to your King. It's a live princess. So smileee!" Javier said and turned to the camera and winked.

"So...Now it's time for the fun." He said and started to lay on me. Kissing my neck. And slowly making his hand towards my covered pussy.

"Stop! If you touch me more I will make sure that you'll NEVER use those hands and cock again, you disgusting piece of shit! I started to yell at him. And starting to kick.

"Hmm...yeah, that never happens." He said and shrugged it off.

The knife.

I put a knife on the backside of my bra!

As I started to remember that I had put a knife from the table, in the mansion in the back of my bra, I started to calm down more. Javier still kissing my neck. Now down my collarbone.

"Yeah, you little slut. I knew you'd like me." He said and smiled at his dumbass thoughts.

XANDER

"What the hell is she doing?" Andre said, confused, that she began to be calm.

She has an Idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short chapter! One more will be released in like 1 hour!🤗😄

WORD COUNT:395

AND A BIIIG THANK U FOR BEING SOON 400 PEOPLE READING!! You don't understand how much that means for me! Love you!❤️🥰