1 The other person

word count: 1204
edited: Sept. 11. 2021

a/n: I hope you read more then just a few chapter because I promise it will get better over time!

If you find any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes let me know!

Enjoy!

POV Kirishima

Y/N told me that she not only likes me but also another person... I don't know what I should think about this.. well I also like someone other than her but should I tell her.. if it's the same person we could try a polyamorous relationship.. what would Y/N say about that? Does she like Bakugou or is it another person?

POV Y/N

A few days ago I told Kiri that I also like somebody else but I'm not sure if I should tell him who it is... Huh? Oh it's Kiri and... WHAT WHY IS HE RUNNING?! Oh shit Baku-kun is chasing him... 'Y/N I need a barrier! QUICK!' Kirishima screams. I do as I was told and create a normal barrier between Kirishima and Baku-kun. Bakugou runs right into the barrier and yells (well that's what he always does).

Kirishima slows down and thanks me. 'Kiri what did you do this time? If it was dumb and you deserve to be hunted by Baku-kun I will break the barrier before he does it. And you know I can't hold the barrier for very long if someone as strong as him is attacking it!'

'Well you see... I talked with him and asked if he could help me with my homework because I don't understand it but then he got angry and started chasing me' 'Kiri I dont understand why he would get angry abou-' 'Babe.. did you just call Bakubro Baku-kun? Since when do you use nicknames on others?' In that moment I knew I fucked up.

( I normaly call Bakugou like that when we are alone and nobody can hear or when I talk to myself but Kiri didn't know...) 'Y/N you still alive? Uh hello?' He waves his hand in front of my face and I realize I was too deep in thoughts to answer... (I sometimes do that, just like Izuku mumbles some shit, I think to much and because I dont say it out loud and because I do that I sometimes get lost in- oh no I'm doing it again..) BOOMBOOM

Bakugou just broke through the barrier because I didn't focus.. 'SHIT! KIRI BEHIND ME NOW!' He quickly stands behind me and holds my shoulders, getting a bit scared by Baku-kun. 'Y/N go away I need to talk to the shitty haired idiot that is hiding behind you.' How can he be so calm when he talks to me?

'Uhm first thing Baku-kun his hair isn't shitty. It's spiky, very manly and so adorable. Second what is your problem this time? Did you eat something funny?' Kiri looks at me kinda irritated because I said Baku-kun again and kinda happy because I just complimented him.

Bakugou also looks a bit confused but starts off anyway. 'Y/N chan he just wanted to tell me something very interesting and then stormed off. Of course I would be chasing him. And since when do you call me by that nickname in front of others? Especially in front of your boyfriend ?'

He said the last question with a smirk on his handsome face. 'I uuuuuuuuuuuh...' My face is probably as red as a tomato and both look at me expecting to tell them something. Kiri let go of my shoulders as soon as Baku-kun didn't seem angry anymore. I build a soundproof barrier around Kiri and me and shut Bakugou out. Bakugou isn't angry, he is just waiting 'till I told Kiri what I have to tell him.

I look up at the still slightly scared Kirishima that I call my boyfriend and try to start explaining. 'Kiri, Babe you remember when I said that I also like another person?' 'Uhm yes? I kinda wanted to talk with you about that.. Before you say something can I tell you something?'

I tilt my head a bit but nod. He smiles for a second at me and continues. 'Okay thanks Babe. I wanted to tell you that I thought about what you said about liking more than one person and I realized I also like someone else... I have spent so much time with him and after a while I started to grow feelings. But I still love you so much I won't hurt you or leave you okay?'

He looks like he means it. I know he would never hurt one of his friends or especially- he would never hurt me. It would not be manly if I get hurt or cry because of something he did. I smile and nod. 'I know you wouldn't hurt me in any way. But... Kiri I didn't know you were bi'.

Kirishima looks like he doesn't understand so I try to explain why I said that. 'Uhm you said he so I suppose it's a guy you're talking about. And you also said you were spending much time with him so it's either Kaminari, Tetsutetsu, Sero or that loud blonde outside of my barrier.' Kirishima looks to Bakugou and I can see a bit pink dusting his cheeks.

I smirk knowing what it means. 'Ok Kiri since you're blushing I guess it's Bakugou.' He nods but looks away. I place a hand on his forearm and he looks back at me again. ' Hey come on it's nothing to be embarrassed about! Since you told me who you also like... I guess I should tell you. It's also Bakugou. That's also the reason why I call him by a nickname.'

'Wait does that mean he knows you like him?' 'Yes. Yes he knows. Uhm... there was one time where I went into the wrong locker room and he was there. Half naked. He saw me and ran after me to catch me and ask whats wrong. He can be an idiot sometimes but he knew right away why I got a nosebleed...'

'When was this Y/N?' 'It was the first times where Hitoshi and I trained with you guys in the hero department (a/n: the training with 1A and 1B is after the sports festival and before the training camp). So about 3months ago?'

Kirishima gets a bit angry but I am not sure if he is angry at me or Baku-kun? 'Y/N he has known you like him for 3 months?? Did he do anything??' 'Kiri babe calm down! He didn't do anything! He accepted that I would want to spent some time with him and last week he said that he feels the same and that I should talk to you.' 'So he was the reason you wanted to tell me that you liked someone other than me.'

He sighs and then looks me in the eyes, showing he isn't angry at me. 'Is that all or did he do something?' 'Since we are completely honest right now... he saw me change in the locker room a few days ago and tried to kiss me but I could make a barrier before he could do!'

POV Bakugou

'Y/N chan that was supposed to be kept a secret between us.' I smirk thinking back to her only in her sports bra. 'BAKU-KUN SINCE WHE-' Before Y/N could finish her sentence Shitty Hair hardens his fist and punches me in ma face.

RIP Bakugou Katsuki.