25 7 minutes in heaven part2

word count: 2554

edited: 14.04.2021

POV Shoto

I feel the different items in the bag until something spiky cuts me. I grab the item and it's- A very sharp rivet bracelet. Y/N sits next to me and is the first one to see what item it is. 'Katsuki that's yours. Come on stand up.' 'Haah?!' I throw the bracelet at him and he puts it back on. 'Tsk. Come on Icyhot! Let's get this over with.'

I stand up and follow him to the room. Mina closes the door and like she did before she says we have seven minutes to do whatever we want. 'Yo make some light!' I sigh but ignite a little flame with my hand.

He leans on the wall oposite of me. I guess I have to start the conversation. 'Bakugou. How's it going with them?' He looks at me and says 'Pretty good I guess. I heard you and Mr. I get hit by a dumb quirk of a kid that makes me confess did it?'

I laugh at the long nickname and answer. 'Uhm- yes. Did the others tell you or-' 'I was walking by your shitty room while you screamed for your -' 'Okay okay that's enough!' The fire got bigger and I calm it down again. 'You three didn't do it yet right?' I prepare for a sarcastic comment but he just shakes his head.

'It's not easy with three people. Sometime we aren't all together or one gets sleepy. And I uhm-' He looks away and blushes. 'Bakugou? Since when can you be silent?' 'SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE!' I laugh and he mumbles something, not understanding anything I ask if he could repeat it. 'Tsk. You were the bottom right?' I nod blushing and he continues. 'How- how was it?' 'Huh? I thought you would be the top... Are you really a-'

He starts explosions 'DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT OUT LOUD!! - Tsk. I'm not a damn bottom!' He waits for a reaction from me but I keep silent, too scared he will explode the whole room. He looks to the side and says in a more relaxed tone 'I'm a switch. You are the only guy that had a dick up his ass I know of. I just wanted to know what it uhm what it feels like. I won't do it if it feels too weird...'

I stare at him for a moment. He was never this open about anything to me. Bakugou looks back at me and waits for an answer. 'Well uhm... It didn't really hurt. I was just a bit shocked when he started.' I blush looking away 'When you are pre- prepped enough it shouldn't hurt. Either you ask Kirishima and Y/N or you prep yourself before you decide to-' I stop not wanting to say it.

He blushes and hesitates before asking me. 'Did you ever-' 'No Bakugou. That was the first time something went up my ass. I never really tried it myself and I was a bit shocked when he started fingering me.' I blush and lower the flame further. 'I see. Tha- Thank you for telling me Todoroki. And if you tell somebody I will kill you with my bare hands.'

'Mhm...' We both blush bright red and the door swings open. 'Times up lose- Wait what happened here? You two are bright red!' I stop the flame and go back to the others, sitting down next to Hitoshi again. 'Shoto? You okay?' I nod, still blushing a bit. Bakugou comes to the sofa and lets himself fall down onto Kirishima.

'Woah Katsuki! You okay man?' 'Yeah. Shut up dumbass.' Kirishima holds the normaly loud boy until he decides to stand up and go to the kitchen to get a drink.

POV Y/N

'Shoto what happened?' 'We just talked. Don't worry.' 'I wasn't worrying. I trust him. Just wanted to know why you two are bright red.' 'Don't wanna tell you. You will find out eventually.' I nod confused and Katsuki gets back sitting next to Eijiro.

He whispers something to Eijiro and Eijiro whispers to me what he said. 'Hey Y/N. Katsuki said it's okay for him if you do whatever you want in the room, as long as it isn't with Kami.' I blush and ask Eijiro if he thinks the same. 'Yep. I won't be angry or something if it's just this time. And if you get Mina we both know she probably wants to play the game right. Have some fun~'