18 Twister

word count: 1188

edited: 31.03.2021

'Deal is deal. What do you wanna do?'

POV Eijiro

'I don't know. We could play games and who looses has to strip one piece of clothing. But we can stop whenever you want.' She is really thinking about it. 'Hmm okay. Katsuki?' 'Huh? I thought this was just between you two.'

'Well I said I'll do what Eijiro says if he breaks my barrier, so he can choose. Eijiro?' I blink a few times and just say yes to that. Katsuki asks how many clothes we are allowed to wear at the beginning. 'I am only wearing underwear, trousers and a tanktop. That isn't very much.'

'Hm true. We can put on more clothes but no shoes and only one jacket okay. Jewlery doesn't count Y/N' 'Hm okay.' Y/N grabs a jacket and puts it on, Katsuki is searching for socks while I put on a bandana and a jacket. Katsuki comes back with a hoodie and a jacket over his tanktop. 'Isn't that a bit warm?'

'Huh? No it isn't and besides that I will take it off at some point so it doesn't matter now. Sharky what are we playing?' 'Hmm we don't have a TV here so we can't play videogames...' Y/N has an idea 'Well for the beginning we could try who can stand the longest on one leg. The one who stands on two has to remove one thing.' Katsuki and I nod.

'Okay one, two, three!' We all stand on one leg and I am the first one to stand on both again. 'Hah loser!' Katsuki laughs and then falls down. Y/N laughs now and Katsuki and I remove our jackets. 'I am the winner! Does that mean I can decide the next game?'

Katsuki and I nod. 'Then I want to play How many heroes do you know? ! I will start saying a hero name and then Katsuki says another and then you Eijiro. The first one who can't say a name anymore has lost.' 'Sounds funny.'

(a/n: (EIJIRO, KATSUKI, Y/N)

We sit in the middle of the room and Y/N starts 'PresentMic' 'AllMight' 'CrimsonRiot' 'Mirko!' 'BestJeanist... I hope he is alright.' 'I bet he is!' 'Endeavor' 'Hawks hehe' We both look at her a bit irritated but Katsuki goes on. 'MountLady' 'Midnight' 'GunHead' 'EraserHead' 'FourthKind' 'Didn't you work with him?' 'Yep. Testubro and me.' 'Hmm Edgeshot.' 'Thirteen' 'PowerLoader' 'Ectoplasm' 'LunchRush.' 'Cementoss' 'GangOrca' 'Tiger' 'Pixiebob' 'Centipeder' 'KamuiWoods' 'Ingenium' 'VladKing' 'DeathArms' 'Ragdoll' 'Now it's getting tricky. SirNighteye.' 'Snipe' 'Manual' 'Ryukyu' 'RecoveryGirl' 'RockLock' 'Backdraft' 'Uwabami' 'Wash' 'Nezu' 'GranTorino? Was that his name?' 'Yes thats his name.' 'Native' 'FatGum.' 'I lost. I'll take of my socks' 'Same here.'

POV Y/N

Maybe I should choose a game where they have a chance... 'What about UNO next?' 'Sure.' 'Yep.' And so we play UNO. After some time Eijiro says 'Uno. I have one card left.' Katsuki and I both have three cards... I lay down a blue four, Katsuki a red four. 'Heh Uno! Plus two Y/N! Sorry.' 'Don't worry. Uno. Plus two Katsuki. Now it's plus four. '

'Nope it is plus six! Uno!' 'Plus eight hahah you lost.' 'Oh come on! I'll take of my hoodie then and you your jacket!' I do as I was told and take of my jacket. Eijiro chooses to play another round of UNO. Katsuki wins and I lose, meaning Eijiro takes off his shirt and I take off my socks. 'What about Rock Paper Scissors?'

'Yeah why not.' - I got paper, Katsuki got paper and Eijiro got scissors. Katsuki and I strip off our shirts. 'Another round?' We nod and Katsuki and I both choose rock, Eijiro chooses scissors again and gets crushed.

'You seriously chose the same thing two times in a row hahahah-' I fall down because of laughing too much and Katsuki laughs and adds 'What's even worse is that you lost to rock pfff-'

Eijiro rolls his eyes and takes off his bandana. 'Could you two stop laughing and choose the next game?' Katsuki and I look at each other and grin. 'TWISTER!'

After some time we are completly entangled... 'Katsuki... uh right hand red.' Katsuki tries but can't reach red, instead he puts his right hand on Eijiros head.

I laugh, Eijiro blushes and Katsuki smirks. 'Y/N chan... left foot blue.' I can reach it but after some seconds we all fall down and somehow land on Katsuki. 'Ugh!'

Eijiro landed on me and is the first one to stand up again. Before I can do the same Katsuki grabs me and holds me close. 'Uh Katsuki?' 'Just let us stay like this for a moment.' I wonder what he is thinking... He holds me a bit closer, me still lying on top of him until I realize -

'Katsuki.' 'Hmm?' 'Don't tell me you are just hugging me because my boobs are sqeezing against you.' 'I am hugging you because I love you.' He kisses me and Eijiro mumbles from across the room 'Pervert.'

I heard that and laugh trying to stand up again. Before I could Katsuki fumbles around with my bra and unhooks it. 'KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK' I fall back down on him, otherwise he would have taken my bra off. 'You lost. You have to take one thing off. I am just helping you.' 'Fucking pervert!' 'He is right Y/N you lost.'

'But- I could have taken off my jeans! Let go of me Katsuki!' He lets go and I close my bra again before standing up. 'Sorry.' 'Hmph.' I take of my belt and lay it on my bed. 'Huh? You still want to play?' 'Just one more game. If you two win I will take of my bra. If only one wins or I win, we will go to sleep.' Both of them nod.

'We will play poker. Two rounds, If you two can win one round you win.' 'I'll get the cards!' Eijiro brings us cards and I mix them. After some time I win the first round. Katsuki is pretty good and nearly won but they can't win against me in poker. The second round is a bit longer but in the end I win. 'How?' 'I am just too good for you. Now go to sleep you fucking perverts.'

They are a bit sad but go anyway. They are not even putting something on, just in their trousers... I change into my pyjama and Eijiro asks 'Are you still wearing a bra?' 'No. Nobody wears a bra while sleeping, they aren't comfy for that. Well sportsbras maybe but it's still better without.' 'I see. In the end we won.' They fistbump and laugh a little.

'My boyfriends are fucking perverts... Why am I going out with you two again?' Katsuki smirks and says 'Because you looooooove us.'

I roll my eyes and go to sleep. They are still talking about me not wearing a bra- until I stand up. After I get out of the bathroom again they ask what I have done. 'Put on a damn bra. You two are fucking perverts dumbass.' They shut up and sleep.