24 7 minutes in heaven part1

word count: 1820

edited: 06.04.2021

One afternoon in the dorm, some of the students of 1A sit together and Ashido Mina gets a fantastic idea:

POV Mina

'Let's play seven minutes in heaven! Who wants to play?' They all stare at me and Y/N smiles and says that she and her boyfriends will play. 'Y/N chan I don't want to be in a small room with some shitty extras!' Bakugou gets a hit on his shoulder and a deathly glare from Y/N. He sighs and says he will play.

Kiri nods and Sero and Kami are in it too. 'Hey! Midoriya, Ochaco, Tsu chan! Come here and play with us!' They come to us and asks what we are playing and then they nod and sit down. 'Hmmm who else can play with us?' Jirou comes down the stairs and Kami walks towards her.

'Hey.' 'Hey Kami.' He blushes a bit and rubs the back of his head. 'Uhm we want to play seven minutes in heaven...' 'Mina got the idea I guess?' 'Uh yeah. Do you maybe... Well do you want to play with us?' Jirou is now also blushing. 'I uhm... I have not better plans at the moment...' Kami smiles at her. 'Good!- Uh I mean uuuuuh-'

I roll my eyes and wave at them, trying to help. 'Hey! Come sit down with us!' They nod and Jirou sits next to me, while Kami goes back to Sero. Y/N stands up and gets some chips for everyone. 'Hey emo birb!'

Tokoyami turns around to Y/N 'Y/N? What's up?' 'Wanna play seven minute in heaven with me and the others?' 'I don't think thats a good idea. I will pass sorry.' Dark Shadow appears and also apologizes for not playing with us. She smiles and pats his head. 'Don't worry Darky. It's okay' Dark Shadow blushes and immediatly disappears.

She comes back with snacks and sits down in between Baku and Kiri again. I am the first one, daring to ask her. 'How come you can handle the difficult ones so well? I mean our Mr. Explosive here and now also Dark Shadow?' 'WHO YOU CALLING MR. EXPLOSIVE!?'

*Boomboom* We all laugh as he jumps up and explodes his hand. Y/N places her hand on his arm, slowly reaching down to his hand. He stops the explosions with that hand. It seems to somehow make him calmer if she is next to him... 'Katsuki~ calm down and sit down on your sexy ass again.'

He stops and sits down again crossing his arms in front of him. 'Hmph.' We all laugh and Shoto and Hitoshi come through the front door. I jump up, pointing at them and getting closer. 'PERFECT TIMING YOU TWO! You gonna play with us!' They sigh knowing they can't escape me.

I drag them to the rest of us and tell them to sit down. I get my bag and tell everyone to throw one item in it. Everyone throws something in it and I shake the bag. 'Who wants to start? Kiri?' 'Sure give me the bag.'

POV Eijiro

She hands me the bag and I feel the things that are inside until something is wrapped around my wrist. I get my hand back out and 'What the hell?- Bro are you for real?' Sero looks at me and laughs. 'Sorry bro hahah, I don't have anything with me right now.'

We stand up and go to the small room. Mina closes the door and says that we have seven minutes to do whatever we want. 'Bro help me get this off of my wrist.'

We sit in the dark and try to get it off. After the tape is off I ask him 'What should we do? You know I love you as a bro but I won't kiss anyone except Y/N and Katsuki.' 'I wouldn't want to kiss you either Kiri. First because you are my bro. Second because you are in a relationship and I ain't no ass.'

I laugh and he continues 'Did you talk with Tetsutetsu about you know...' 'Huh? Oh yeah. Actually I did but he said he doesn't know. He said he knows that Honenuki looks happier around you or while talking with you. He promised me to get more information.' 'He- He is really happy talking with me?'