28 adoption

word count: 3849

edited: 06.05.2021

POV Y/N

Hitoshi and I trained a bit until Shota comes into the training hall. 'Hitoshi can you come with me?' He looks at me and I nod. 'Sorry Y/N to disrupt your training. You should get back to the dorm. It should start raining in a few minutes.' 'Okay.' I grab my stuff, giving Shota the key. 'Bye Hitoshi! Bye Shota.' I walk to the dorm and just before I arrive it starts to rain heavily. Great. I am completly drenched...

'Babe? You are drenched!' 'I know Eijiro. Can you get me a towel?' He goes and gets me a large towel, laying it around me and taking my bag for me. 'Y/N? Didn't you train with Hitoshi?' 'Shota came and wanted something from him.' Shoto nods and gets a message. 'Was that Hitoshi?' 'He says he won't come back today. We will see him tomorrow in school.' 'I hope everything is alright...'

le timeskip a few minutes back bought to you by a mic

POV Hitoshi

'Did I do something?' 'Not that I know. Well did you?' I shake my head and he sighs, relieved. 'You have to sign some papers and then the adoption would be legal.'

I stop and look at him, getting wide eyes. 'Really?!' 'Yup. Come.' I smile and hug him. 'Urgh.' He hugs back and we let go, walking to his car. 'Maybe you should text Todoroki that you will see him in school the next time.' 'Oh okay?' We sit in his car and he drives us to an apartement.

We walk up the stairs and he knocks on a door. Mic opens and lets us in. There is a woman sitting at the table, with some papers in front of her. She stands up and we shake hands. 'You must be Shinsou Hitoshi I guess?'

'Yes.' 'Well sit down then. Aizawa and Yamada want to adopt you. Is that right?' 'Yes.' 'Do you want to be adopted by them?' 'Yes.' 'I talked with your biological parents about the adoption.'

Mic gets a bit nervous. 'Why? And what did they say?' 'I had to ask them because they are still his legal parents. They said they would be happy if their son can get a family that would accept him, because they can't.'

They really said that? 'That is good I guess?' Eraser and Mic are a bit confused and nervous. 'Yes that is good. They also gave me a credit card for you and this letter. Here.' I take the letter and the credit card. 'Hitoshi kun you have to sign these papers and then you are officially Yamada Hizashi and Aizawa Shotas son.'

She hands me a few papers, explaining them and I sign them, handing it back to her. 'Great. Now the two fathers have to sign here and here. Good. Now you are officially a family. Congrats!' She smiles and they stand up to hug me, nearly squeezing me to death.

They let go and the lady excuses herself, leaving. 'I will come back in a few months to look how you are doing. But I see that you three are extremly happy. Congratulations and a good evening.' She leaves and they hug me again. 'So I can call you two dad now?' 'OH MY GOD HE IS SO PRECIOUS!' Mic hugs me and Eraser laughs.

'Come on we should celebrate.' 'Shota you should sleep. And looking at Hitoshi now you should also sleep. When was the last time you two slept?' 'Yesterday. Being the teacher of some brats is just exhausting.' 'Hitoshi? When did you sleep the last time?' 'Uhh... More than five hours? Last week maybe?'

'We have to do something about the sleeping habits of you two...' 'Hitoshi you need sleep. You are still young.' 'Shota you also need sleep.' Eraserdad rolls his eyes and ignores him. Micdad sighs and shows me the appartement.

'Here is the living room. We were in the kitchen and dining room earlier. This is Shotas and mine room.' He stops in front of another door and says I should open it. 'And this is your room.'