26 Birthday boy Kacchan

word count: 8835

edited: 11.05.2021

a/n: the title says it. Happy birthday to our favourite great explosion murder god. he is just a precious baby with some anger issues. Enjoy :D

POV Izuku

I knock on Y/N, Kirishimas and Kacchans door, are they even here? Oh the door opens. Kacchan looks at me, frowns and then slams the door shut.

Well okay what did I expect? Kacchan being nice to me after we finally talk with eachother again? I sigh and hold my hand up to knock again, but before I can the door opens. 'Come in Deku.'

'I- uh thanks Kacchan? What was that just now?' 'Shut up. What do you want?' He sits down on a chair, not looking at me. I also sit down on a chair. 'I wanted to talk to Y/N.' He glares at me- he is still somehow frightening... I back away a bit. 'What do you want to talk about with her- did you just back away?'

'You are scary.' 'Tsk. Shitty nerd. I won't kill ya. Not in my room at least. So answer my question.' 'Uh I wanted to ask her to train with me.' 'Why her?' 'Because she is strong?' 'I am also strong. Wanna fight again?' He smirks evily... 'Uhh...' 'Or are you afraid of losing?'

'No I am not afraid of losing. After all losing is something one must overcome to get stronger. And one that never loses can't really know if they became stronger or just didn't meet someone real strong before-' 'QUIT YOUR DAMN MUMBLING DEKU!' 'I- sorry. Didn't realize.' 'Tsk.'

'I already asked Aizawa sensei. So can you tell me where she is?' 'You asked? Great. Then let's go.' 'Oka- Wait what?' He ignores me and goes into their bathroom. 'KATSUKI?! KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN!'

'Shut up! Change into gym clothes we will train.' 'What? Oh okay.' I wait until Kacchan and Kirishima come out of the bathroom. 'Oh hey Midoriya.' 'Hello Kirishima. I uh wanted to train with Y/N...' 'And I guess Katsuki just decided that you will train with us instead?' 'Uh yeah?' I rub the back of my head and Kirishima sighs. 'Well is that okay for you?'

'Uhm yes. I just wanted to train with Y/N because she knows many ways to fight and maybe she could help-' 'DEKU! You are mumbling again damn nerd!' I apologize and Kirishima tells Kacchan to calm down. We leave their room and walk down to the main area of the dorm.

Nobody is there and we just go to the training hall. 'I texted her. She says she will join in a bit.' 'Thank you Kirishima!' As soon as we get inside the hall Kirishima stands between Kacchan and me. 'Sharky you are in the way for me to beat his nerdass.'

'Katsuki I won't let you two fight. Both of you would be way too injured in the end.' 'Tsk. What else then?' 'What about you two fight against me?' 'HAAAAH?! DEKU AND ME TEAMING UP?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!'

'I may be an idiot but that idea is good!' 'Maybe Kirishima is right...' 'If you two team up, you can train to work in teams. And I can train to fight against multiple enemies at once.' 'Hmm it's true that there are times for a hero when they have to wait for back up and fight alone...'

'Kacchan are you okay with teaming up with me?' 'Not really but I guess I have to. Sharky try not to die.' Kirishima smiles and nods. 'Sure sure. Try not to kill your partner!' He runs off and hides behind a few rocks. 'Kacchan should we discuss a strategy first?' 'The strategy is to bring him down as fast as we can so I can beat your sorry ass up.'

'Ugh okay...' Hopefully Y/N comes before he can. I really don't want to fight him like that. 'REDRIOT WE WILL FIND YA AND KILL YA!' 'Uh Kacchan-' 'Katsuki you are supposed to be a hero! Don't go and talk about killing!' 'SHUT UP AND STOP HIDING!'