Mirko Special1 Hawks needs help

word count: 2282

edited: 26.03.2021

Contains spoilers.

POV Hawks

Mirko is gonna kill me if her birthday party isn't good... Why does she want me to plan it?? Is there someone that can help me? Hmmm... Y/N! Where is my phone... 'Hello? Y/N is showering right now can I help?' It's a voice of a young man. 'Hello I'm Hawks. Are you her boyfriend or what?' 'HAWKS??' another voice in the background yells 'HAWKS?! YOU MEAN NUMBER TWO HERO HAWKS?!' 'Uh can you calm down and maybe go to an area where there aren't so many people? I don't want a rumor going around about me calling a schoolgirl...'

'Here is just my boyfriend and me.' 'Huh? What's your name kid?' 'Kirishima Eijiro.' 'Ah you are that redhead with the hardening quirk? I saw the UA Sports Fextival on TV.' 'Oh my god! You saw the sports festival?!- YO I'm Bakugou Katsuki!' ' Ah you are that loud kid that won it right? And the one that got kidnapped.' 'Forget the kidnapping part! But yeah!' Why do they have Y/Ns phone? 'What is your connection to Y/N?' 'We are her boyfriends!' 'Huh? Sounds just like her to get the strongest ones to be with her hahah. That Kirishima guy said she is showering?' 'Katsuki? Eijiro? Where is my phone?- It was ringing and Eijiro answered! IT'S HAWKS!!- Huh? What does the birdie want?' I can't understand what they are talking about now but I bet she insults me...

'Hawks?' 'Ah Y/N finally. Your boyfriends are kinda funny.' 'Yeah kinda... Wait they told you?' 'Yep. I need your help. You are in school right now right?' 'Well I have a free day but yes I'm in our dorm right now. Why did you call?' 'I need your help. Can you go to the park near UA? I'll get you there. Wear jeans we will fly.' 'Ugh HAWKS YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU JUST GRAB ME TO FLY! Be decent and land and say hi before you do that!' 'Pff haha okay. I'll be there in 10 byebye' 'Bye.'

POV Y/N

I lay my phone down and grab a pair of jeans. 'What happened just now Sharky?' 'I have no idea.' I guess they are a bit confused... 'Hawks needs help with something and apparently I am the only person that can help him. I have the contacts of many heroes, but normally they don't call. It's just that stupid bird that calls me. Well I don't care either way.' 'So he was really the real Hawks? WE TALKED WITH THE NUMBER TWO HERO!?'

Katsuki can't believe it. 'Yup. Can I change now? He wants to take me somewhere and it seems like we are flying again.' Eijiro and Katsuki look at each other and ask 'Fly?' 'Yep. He grabs me and then we fly. We have done that many times when I was smaller. He trained to rescue citizens like that, how he must hold them and stuff. Can you two tell Aizawa or Mic where, well with whom I am? I don't want them to worry. But don't tell our classmates! Love you!' And with that I sprint to the nearest park.

POV Eijiro

'What-' 'I don't fucking know. Seems like she is with Hawks now. Well at least we don't have to worry about her.' I nod and we search for Aizawa sensei...

le timeskip to Hawks

POV Hawks

Where is she? Is it that far from UA? 'Hey Birdie!' I turn around and she jumps into my arms 'Hey Y/N long time no see.' I hug her and after a few seconds we let go. 'Ready?' She nods and climbs on my back. 'Careful Y/N don't hurt my wings.' 'I would never!' We laugh and I start flying. 'Don't fall off okay' 'Where are we flying?' 'To my favourite restaurant. You know which one. I need your help.' 'What could you need my help for?' 'Mirko said that I should plan her birthdayparty. And you know how terrifying she is.' 'I never understood what that is between you two.'

'I don't understand either. All I know is that I never want to see her angry. And that she needs an amazing birthday.' 'True. She is the last person I want so see angry. But was it neccesary to call me? You could have just texted.' 'Her birthday is in two days and she told me last evening that I should plan it... We need all the time we get. Sorry for earlier. Your boyfriends seem nice.' 'They are.' We land in front of the restaurant and go in. I already booked the room for today so we won't have to hurry to leave.