9 combat part 1

word count: 1625

edited: 23.03.2021

POV Y/N

'MY FIRST HERO TRAINING WILL BE COMBAT?!' Omg yes yes yes! I'm gonna kick their asses! 'Oh shit Y/N gonna kick some dumbshits ass-' Bakugou says and I laugh. Kiri, Baku and Hitoshi back away and I can kinda understand them hahah, I can be pretty terrifying sometimes. But where is AllMight sensei? Shouldn't he tell us who our combat partner is? 'MAKING A TOTALLY NORMAL ENTRANCE!'

He is as weird as always. 'AllMight that wasn't normal!' Izuku is the first to respond to AllMights strange way of entering our classroom. 'So everybody changed into their training outfits? Great! We will go to the training hall and then I'll tell you who your combat partner is. The ones that win will get to fight another round. Only rule is: NO QUIRKS!' The whole class follows AllMight sensei until we get there. He tells us who we have to fight and we all go with our combat partner to seperate rooms, so nobody can analyze the others and make a plan beforehand.

My first victim, ahem I mean combat partner is Aoyama. That fight was so fast that the poor boy was knocked out just a second after AllMight sensei gave the go to fight. He tells me to get to the next room and wait. After some time my next partner comes into the room and the fight starts. It is Hitoshi. 'I am sorry Hitoshi but you know you can't win this fight.'

'Yes I know Y/N, but I can still try my best. After all I know how you fight.' 'That is true but maybe I will use another technique you don't know yet.' He seems a bit afraid of me but he is the first one to move. I dodge his attack and he dodges my counterattack. He punches me in my stomach. Ouch 'You improved Hitoshi.' I smirk and he jumps back.

Still smirking I yell and surprise him with a hit into the stomach and then another softer one at his kneecaps. 'OUCH. How the hell?' 'Sorry Hitoshi but I want to see who the next one is. Don't try to walk before RecoveryGirl was here! Byee!' I walk out of the room and say 'AllMight sensei you can hear me right? Shinsou needs RecoveryGirl. Otherwise he won't walk for the next few hours.'

'Y/N girl how did you do that? Did your dad train you or what?' 'Yep my dad trained me. And some other heroes also. Hehe' I can already see the next room and my next partner is...

'BABE?! What? Noo I don't want to fight you!' 'Y/N? I had hoped that I didn't need to fight you... But we have to. Sorry.' 'Kirishima-boy, Y/N-girl! If it helps you just imagine the other one is somebody who transformed into your partner! Just think of eachother as villains for a moment! Good luck!' 'Hmm that could work. Kiri are you ready?' 'Yes I am. Come at me!'

I run towards my boyfriend and dodge his attack and go straight for his legs. He stumbles and falls but he can grab me, so we both fall. I can still win this! I roll away and stand up, ready to fight again. Kiri does the same and this time he runs towards me.

This time I don't dodge and take a hit to the stomach. He hesitates, knew it. Now one strike and he shouldn't move. 'Y/N? Why-' I hit his throat, just like I did with Bakugou senpai. Wait why-

'AND KIRISHIMA-BOY IS OUT! HE USED HIS QUIRK! Y/N-girl  go to the next room.' 'Kiri why did you do that?' 'Sorry I knew what you were going to do and I just thought of dodging but that was to late so my quirk kinda activated itself.' 'Well I guess that's better then getting knocked out' I give him a kiss on the cheek and leave him there. Who will be the next one?

'This is the last fight between students. Three of you are left. Enjoy your fight!' AllMight said and opened the door and my combat partners are-

'Y/N CHAN?! HOW THE HELL??' 'Hey Bakugou senpai! Figured you would be one of the last ones standing. Who is the other one?' 'Sorry you two. The other group is still fighting. You can rest a bit.' 'Thank you AllMight sensei! Who do you think will we be fighting?' 'Maybe Kirishima? He is pretty good' 'Hahah yeah he was pretty good but I won.' 'You- you fought against him? Was that why I waited so long?'

'You were waiting? Sorry. And yes we fought. He is very strong. I can knock others out very fast but it's a bit more tricky if they know I can and when they are so damn strong.' 'You sayin' I'm not strong or what? Cause I'm gonna show you how strong I am! That was a one time thing because I wasn't prepared!' 'Yes yes calm down. I know that you are strong.'

'Tsk. Thank you. How did you win against Sharky?' 'Well we fought and I took a punch on purpose so that I'm near enough to knock him out. But just a second before I could he activated his quirk unconciously.' 'He was probably scared and didn't think. Understandable' 'What? You also scared of me?' 'Huh? No. You are adorable.' I blush 'And you are strong and amazing in combat. Can't wait to fight.' 'Thank you. I wonder who our opponent is. Oh the door opens.'

'Kacchan? Y/N?' 'DEKUUUUUUUUUU?!?!? HOW THE HELL DID A SHITTY NERD LIKE YOU GET SO FAR?!' 'Izu who did you fight just now?' 'Shoto. Even without his quirk he is strong.' 'As expected of a pro heros son! ALLMIGHT CAN I KICK SHITTY DEKUS ASS NOW?!'

'Bakugou-boy calm down. You aren't fighting in teams. Everyone against everyone. If somebody gets knocked out but comes to their senses before the other two finish they are still in the game. Remember don't use your quirks. And now you may fight.'

Bakugou and I look at each other and smirk. We run towards Izu and attack him. He managed to dodge my kick but Bakugou senpai sent him flying with his hit. 'TAKE THAT NERD' Izu gets knocked out on the wall and I use that opportunity to attack Bakugou senpai. I turn to him and punch him in the stomach, when he bends down from the shock I can wipe him off of his feet! 'Not so fast Y/N chan!'

'Huh?' He did bend down but still dodged my second attack?! Amazing! He punches me in the stomach for payback but it isn't as strong as the hit that Izu recieved. 'Hah! Why are you holding back? Don't want to hurt me? If you go all out you could actually win but not if you fight like that!'

'OK IF YOU WANT IT YOU'LL GET IT!!' Bakugou senpai yells and comes at me again. I dodge his first hit and kick him but as I do he grabs my leg and throws me to the other side of the room. 'OUCH I didn't think you would actually throw me!'

I run at him and dodge and when I'm near his ear I whisper 'Maybe I'll allow it if you throw me on the bed next time' I smirk and watch as he gets bright red and then I get the opportunity to punch him again. He falls down and I sit on his stomach so he can't stand up again. He smirks looking up at me. 'Y/N chan I kinda like this position' I smirk and punch him in his handsome face. He is knocked out for good.

'Urgh Y/N you seriously knocked Kacchan out? How strong are you?' 'I'm not very strong. Just fast and good in combat. I got many good teachers.' 'You have to tell me later who trained you. Ready?' 'I won't tell you. And yes I am ready!' As soon as I started that sentence I sprint towards him and he goes for the first hit but I figured he would do that and dodge. I am now standing behind him and go straight for his legs.

'When did you- ugh' he got on his knees and I kick his shoulder. He is lying on the floor. 'Y/N IS THE WINNER!' I smirk and help Izu up. 'You are amazing Y/N!' 'Of course she is Deku. After all she's my girlfriend.' Bakugou senpai got up and is now behind me 'Bakugou senpai when did you-' He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. 'Just a few seconds ago darling.'

'Ba- bakugou sto- stop that please. Not here.' 'Why not? Because shitty Deku is watching?' 'Ka-Kacchan what are you' 'Bakugou stop now or I will kick your ass again.' He immediately stops, but still hugs me from behind. 'Tsk you're no fun Y/N chan.' 'Kacchan, Y/N I think we should go to the next room. There is an open door.' We all go through the door to an even bigger room. It looks just like an arena.

'THE WINNER OF TODAY IS Y/N!!' AllMight yells and the whole class is amazed that I fought with Bakugou senpai and Izu and won. 'As the winner you are going to fight me next!' The whole class yells 'WHAAAT?!' Izu says 'AllMight that isn't fair! You are too strong!' 'Well to be fair Midoriya-boy if combat would be all about strenght then Y/N could have never won. But she is clever, fast and has some very good techniques. Y/N will you accept to fight me?' I let go of Bakugou senpai, take a step towards AllMight and 'Yes I will fight you AllMight sensei!' ...