14 hot time in the bath

word count: 2337

edited: 24.03.2021

a/n: This chapter contains some lime. I put a warning before it so you can just skip it if you want. Have fun!

POV Katsuki

'Wait- did we just' 'Yep. Apparently we agreed to use the bath together.' 'Are you okay with that?' 'I think so? I'll just say if it's too much okay?' 'Good. I'll go outside for a moment, so you can change. Let me in when you finished.' And with that I stand up and go outside the room for a moment. I sit next to our door and wait. Don't think about them in swimming clothes... just don't think about Eijiros muscles and Y/Ns-

'Kacchan? Did something happen? Why are you shirtless?' 'Fuck off shitty Deku! None of your goddamn business!' 'Just don't hurt Y/N or Kirishima okay' 'HUUUUH?!? LIKE I WOULD EVER HURT THEM!' 'Katsuki calm down and come back in.' I turn around to see Y/N in a black bikini with red stripes. 'Katsuki? You okay? You are bright red? Oh hey Izu- KYAAA' She shuts the door again and Deku mumbles sorry. 'GO TO YOUR SHITTY NERD ROOM YOU SHITTY DEKUUUUUUU!'

He runs away as soon as I start little explosions. Hah shitty nerd. I open the door and walk in again to see Y/N. 'I- You look amazing' 'Tha- thank you Katsuki' 'Go- go into the bathroom already I need to change!' She rushes off and closes the door again.Calm down Katsuki ... calm down!

'Katsuki come in already! The water is hot now!' I open the door and blush slightly seeing them standing there in their swimwear, both bright red. 'Y/N chan are you sure this is alright? Don't push yourself!' 'Yes I am fine. Can we go in now?' We all step into the hot water and it's very relaxing. All three of us are bright red now... *SPLASHSPLASH* Eijiro just splashed water at us and Y/N laughs a little. 'SHARKY YOU LITTLE-'

I jump at him to hit him but he catches me. 'Hehe wanted to lighten up the mood a little.' He has his hands on my waist and I look down to see that I am now sitting on Sharky. I look up at him and he smirks. 'YOUUU-' I raise my hand and explode it but before he can harden, a barrier appears between my hand and his face. 'Katsuki calm down.' I can feel her hands on my shoulders... 'Y/N wha- what are you doing?'

'Telling you to calm down and not to hurt our boyfriend.' She pulls me back and pushes me under water but lets go immediatly. 'Are you okay now? It's quite amusing when you are flustered but can we get the cocky Katsuki back please?' 'Don't-' She looks at me and smiles and I just sink back into the water.

'KATSUKI!' Eijiro pulls me out of the water and holds me so I won't sink back in again. I turn in his grip and sit on his lap. 'Hmph.' I cross my arms in front of me. 'Wha- what are you doing?' 'I can sit wherever I want.'

'Yay he is back!' Y/N chan cheers and comes closer. Eijiro hugs me and Y/N chan leans in and kisses me passionetely. Why is she so good at this? One hand on my neck and one hand on my chest, while I hold her waist tightly. She breaks the kiss because we need air to breath.

'K-Katsuki I never realized that you have fangs... just like a wolf' 'Huh? Well yes but I wouldn't call them fangs...' She smiles happily and says 'I have a shark and a wolf to protect me! My favourite animals! Hehe~'

!!!WARNING - LIME BEGINS HERE - WARNING!!! scroll down a bit if you don't want to read (not an actual lemon, it's just an intense makeout session!)

POV Kirishima

Katsuki and I get bright red because of how she said that. I lean down a bit and kiss Katsukis shoulder a few times until he- 'Mhhhm Sha-sharky sto- stop that-' Did he just moan? Is he sensitive on his shoulder? I have to test it again. I look at Y/N and she nods. She decides to kiss his other shoulder while I resume kissing the same as before. 'Sto- mmh please-'