12 training the others

word count: 1965

edited: 24.03.2021

POV Sero

Baku, Kiri and Y/N are just entering the classroom and going to Mina, Kami and me. 'Y/N are you feeling better?' Mina asks 'Yes I am better now. Thanks for asking Mina. I just used my quirk too much.' I remember wanting to ask her something 'Y/N? Can you show me a few tricks later?' 'Sure. Does anybody else want to train with me? Only five others. The rest has to wait for another day.'

le timeskip to after school

POV Y/N

I just got the key for the training hall from Shota... The others are waiting already, gotta hurry. Sero, Katsuki, Eijiro, Denki and Hitoshi are standing in front of the training hall. 'I'm here!' We go inside and I ask who would like to start. 'Serobro should start. He already wanted to ask this morning' 'Ok. Come here with me and attack me. I will dodge and show you some tricks.' The others just watch. Sero comes at me and tries to punch me, I dodge and kick him so he falls down. 'WOW THAT WAS FAST Y/N' Denki yells.

'Sero stand up and watch as I demonstrate it more slowly. Can someone come here?' Katsuki comes and stands in front of me. 'Ok stand like this with your fist here. Great. Don't move or it'll hurt.' 'Okay Y/N chan.' I do the same as before but slow. 'Look. You can dodge the punch by going to the side and then you have enough room to counterattack. You are close enough for either a kick or a punch. I chose the kick earlier. When you stand next to the other one then it's better to kick them because they will fall to their knees. Don't kick from the front! Kick the back of their knees and they go down.'

I show it slowly and Katsuki doesn't move. I tell him to be ready for impact and do it a bit faster now. I kick him and he goes down on his knees. I smirk looking down at him. He blushes and looks away, standing up again. 'So that was how you did it! You are so fast I couldn't see it before!'

'I trained really long with multiple teachers. That's how I got so fast. I will put you into teams and when you can do this we will try another technique to knock the other one out. Denki with Eijiro. Katsuki with Hitoshi and Sero you can train with me.' After a few minutes he could bring me down (only because I wasn't doing very much) and I praise him. The others come back.

'Ok good. Please don't injure each other okay? It's only to bring the other one down.' They all nod, even Katsuki. 'Eijiro I need you to show this. Harden your throat please. I can show the technique but you won't get knocked out like this.' He nods and whispers to me. 'Who taught you this knock out technique?' 'My dad. But I also trained it with some others. One of them is a hero now, the other one was the son of a hero.'

I explain which spot they have to hit if they want to knock the other one out. They train again with other partners this time. Katsuki knocks Sero out after just 5 tries. Shortly after that Hitoshi gets knocked out by Denki, Eijiro waits for his turn. After waking them up it is their turn to knock the other one out. Hitoshi pairs up with Eijiro, because I know that Hitoshi can knock others out. I taught him that already.

Denki is now at my side. 'Denki you wanna try something while they knock eachother out?' 'Depends' 'Can you send a powerful attack at one of my barriers? I wanna know if they can protect others from electricity.' 'Sure.' We go to another side of the hall where nobody is training. I build a barrier and he asks 'Are you ready?' 'Yep. Pikachu use thunderbolt!'

He chuckles at his nickname but does it anyway. The barrier breaks and I get hit by a smaller amount of electricity. 'OUCH' 'FUCK ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!' The others stop and run to us, Katsuki with explosions. 'HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!'