19 a new barrier?

word count: 3290

edited: 29.04.2021

one day in the dorm

POV nobody

Y/N just told the others that she will take a shower and then come and train with the bakusquad and some others. So she takes a hot shower (a/n: if you like cold or normal temperatured showers you will take them like you want) and relaxes. After the shower she puts her headphones (in ear) on and dries her hair. She doesn't hear that someone is knocking on the door and goes into the room to get her clothes. The person also walks in the room and Y/N holds her towel very loose because she thinks she is alone. She turns around and sees someone standing there.

POV Y/N

'KYAAAAAAAA' Izuku covers his eyes and turns around. 'I am so sorry Y/N! I knocked and no one answered!' 'THAT IS BECAUSE I WAS IN THE FUCKING SHOWER IZUKU!! WHO THE HELL JUST WALKS INTO A ROOM WITHOUT PERMISSION?!' 'The - the others said I should get you because we need you to train.' He slowly turns around 'Huh? Y/N where are you?' 'Are you blind? I am standing in front of you!'

He looks irritated. 'No? What?' I realize that I build a barrier out of reflex 'I build a barrier? Wait- you really can't see me?' 'No I can't.' I take a step to the side, clutching tightly to my towel now. 'Now I can see you again. How did you do that?' 'Come swap places with me. I want to make sure.' Izuku doesn't understand but he does it anyway. 'How the hell? I really build a new barrier.' 'Y/N what do you mean with a new barrier?'

He goes to the side and places his hand behind the barrier. 'Woah! That's cool!' I break down the barrier. 'I didn't know I can do that... Izuku...' I smile and get closer to him. He backs away until he hits the wall. 'Y/- Y/N there is a misunderstanding! Wait no-' I knock him out and throw my towel over him while I change.

Completly in training clothes now I kick him a few times until he wakes up and takes the towel off of himself. 'Ouch... Did you really have to do that?' 'You walked in on me only in a towel, so yeah. I'll kill you in training later. But don't tell Katsuki. Otherwise he will probably kill you before I can.'

POV Deku

She smiles creepily and I nod out of fear. 'Can I at least explain what happened?' She just walks out of the room and I follow her. She closes the door and kicks me again. 'Ouch!' 'Speak or I'll continue.' She is more evil than Kacchan...

'The others are all in the training hall and you and I were still missing so they texted me to get you on my way. I knocked multiple times on your door and I thought that you maybe already left, so I wanted to check that.' 'Sure. Well I believe you but you could have called me on my phone. There is a reason these things exist!'

She kicks me again and I nod. 'I didn't see anything so don't worry. Besides that I don't care for things like that.' 'What do you mean? You don't care if you see a naked girl? Are you gay?' 'No- no I am not.' She stops and looks at me. 'What?'

I stop and sigh. 'I am asexual. Meaning I don't feel sexually attracted to either men or women. I found out after some boys talked in school about them liking girls and stuff they want to do with them... Uh I then started to question myself about my sexuality. I didn't know anything about that stuff so I researched and then found out that I am asexual.' 'Hm. That is still no excuse for just walking in.'

'Well sorry. I had a relationship with someone in middle school but they broke up with me because I said I don't have sexual feelings for them. Just romantic ones and that was apparently not enough...' 'I am sorry to hear that.' 'It's okay. They weren't that nice anyway. Always yelling at me at calling me nerd.'