27 are you a top or a bottom?🍋

word count: 3220

edited: -

a/n: Warnings: lemon! I have warned you! If you still want to read: Have fun!

One day when Y/N is shopping with Mina after school, leaving Bakugou and Kirishima alone:

POV Eijiro

We are sitting in our room on our beds, still with the school uniform on. 'Katsuki?' 'Hmm?' 'Wanna do something? Like I don't know eat some ice cream or watch a show or something?' 'Maybe. Depends on the show.' He stands up to get his laptop and searches for a good show. 'What do you want to watch?' He shrugs and just starts the first thing that comes. 'Spongebob? Well why not?'

He places the laptop on the bed and sits next to me on my bed. 'Eijiro?' 'Yeah?' He leans against me and asks what we should really watch. 'Do you have some action movies?' He nods and clicks on (insert action movie). We watch the whole thing and at the end of the movie he starts kissing my face lightly. 'Katsuki- what are you doing?' He sits on my stomach, leaning down. 'The movie is over.'

I hold him by his waist. 'Yeah it is but-' He kisses me on my lips and lets go again. 'Just let it happen.' He kisses me again, this time with tongue. We part for air and I flip us over, now the one being on top I ask 'Katsuki? Is this heading to?' 'Well either it is heading to sex or it will stay a makeout session. Your decision Sharky.' I kiss him again and stand up. 'Wha- Sharky? Eijiro!' I lock the door and turn around to him smirking.

POV Katsuki

He locked the door- does that mean we will- 'Sharky? Are uh are you sure?' I am getting a bit nervous now... 'Oh I am sure. You wanted it. The question is are you sure?' I nod and look away sitting up on his bed. He comes closer and grabs my chin 'Look at me Wolfy.' How can he be so- so sexy? Did I flip a switch or something?

He doesn't seem to be embarrassed at all! He kisses me and pushes me down again, not breaking off the kiss. He starts to unbutton my uniform and touches my chest with his cold hands. I moan into the kiss and he lets go 'You okay?' 'Your hands- cold.' He smirks, touching me again 'Bear with it until you warmed them up Wolfy~'

He touches my nipples and I flinch, moaning his name. 'Hehe I like it when you moan my name Katsuki.' He leans closer to my ear and asks in a sexy voice. 'You a bottom or a top?' He kisses just right under my ear and I get bright red and stutter. I am not getting a complete sentence together... 'I a- ehm nghh-'

POV Eijiro

While he tries to form a sentence I move down to his chest, kissing his collarbone. I kiss him there a few times before going for his nipples, kissing one. He moans and throws his head back. 'Katsuki? I need an answer.' I look up at him and he looks down to me, bright red.

'I - can you stop for a sec?' I back away so he can speak. He looks to the side and mumbles. 'I- I'm a uhm- do I really have to say it?' 'Yes. Otherwise I won't know it.' He looks at me again 'Gosh... I'm a bottom Eijiro! Happy now?'

I grin and kiss him on the lips again. 'I love you Katsuki. Don't you forget that!' I bite down on his lip a bit and he moans. 'So- so you are really a masochist?' 'Shu- shut up...' 'Hehe nothing wrong with that.' I move down to his chest again, biting down slightly on his nipple, while massaging the other 'Nghhh Eijiroo fuckk.' I do the same to the other- *KnockKnock*

'Tsk why now? Stand up Katsuki.' 'What? No!' I move away from him. 'Answer the door.' He pouts and stands up. 'Fine.' He opens the door- 'Y/N chan? Aren't you shopping?' 'No we came back because I forgot my wallet. Katsuki?' She stops and then looks at me. 'Are you okay? You are bright red! And your shirt- Wait- Am I disrupting something here?!' 'Uhm kind of?'