Mirko Special 2 partytime!

word count: 1761

edited: 26.03.2021

POV Eijiro

6am. She wanted me to wake her up... I walk towards her bed and shake her a little 'Hey Y/N wake up.' 'What time is it?' '6am' 'Ugh... Okay.' She sits up and yawns 'Is it always so early when you wake up?' 'Yup.' She stands up and stretches a bit.' 'Can I help you with anything today?' 'Well the only things I need to do today is ask Sato if he can help me with baking a cake and convince Hizashi, ehm PresentMic to be the DJ.' 'If you want we can bake the cake together. He showed me some tricks a while ago when I helped him.'

'Really? That would be perfect!' 'I will wait in the kitchen for you. Don't let me wait too long!' I go to the kitchen and wait. After some time waiting and making some tea/coffee (whatever you like) Y/N comes and hugs me. 'You made tea/coffee?' 'Yup. I thought you would need some tea/coffee to wake up.' 'Thank you!' She stands on her tiptoes and kisses my cheek. 'What cake do we need?' 'Carrotcake. It's her favourite.' 'Carrots?' ' 'Yep her favourite food are carrots. It's true. Does that really surprise you?' 'To be honest, not really hahah. I'll get the carrots.'

Y/N looks for the other ingredients, while I cut the carrots. We put all in one big bowls and mix it. She tastes it 'Mhh that's good. Wanna taste?' 'Sure' She holds her finger to me and I lick it. 'Yup tasty.' I smirk at a blushing Y/N. 'Sexy.' We both turn around to Katsuki leaning against the door.

He smirks 'I wondered where you two went when I woke up. Can I help?' 'Do you know these little carrots you can put on cakes? I don't think we have any here...' 'Carrots? Well she is a bunny, makes sense. I'll go and buy some. But give me some of that cake first.' He gets closer to us and kisses Y/N. 'Tasty but I think you need more carrots.'

And with that he leaves us alone again. 'Uhm...' 'I think there were some left.' While I search for the carrots Y/N tries to find out where the cakeforms are. 'Eijiro can you get them? Who the hell put them in the highest place they could find?' I reach for them and ask which form she needs, putting the other one back. 'Thank you.' We put the extra carrots in the mixture and she pours all of it in the form.

'We can look after it in 40minutes. What now?' 'We should clean up a bit.' After cleaning up we make breakfast for us and Katsuki. 'I'm back. Did you put more carrots in it?' 'We did. Here breakfast!' We eat and then we take the cake out of the oven. I leave them alone for the rest.

POV Katsuki

We decorate the cake and put it into a box. 'Can you get this to our room? We have school in 30 minutes.' 'Totally forgot school! Yes I'll take this, see ya later!' I give her a kiss and bring the cake to our room. I kick slightly at the door and Eijiro opens it. 'Katsuki can't you knock?' 'No dumbass I can't. I am carrying the cake and she'll kill me if I drop it. Now let me in.' I place the cake on our table and kiss my boyfriend. After changing we go to school.

le timeskip to after school

POV Y/N

I need to find Hizashi... Oh there is Shota! 'Aizawa sensei!' He stops and waits for me 'What is it Y/N?' 'Do you know where PresetMic is? I need to ask him something.' 'Yes. Come with me I wanted to go to him now.' I follow him to the teachers room. 'Heyy Shota! How was school?' 'I am tired. Y/N said she wants to ask you something.'

'Y/N?' I stand behind Shota and take a step to the side so that he can see me. 'Hey! It's Mirkos birthday today and Hawks and me planned everything. The only thing missing is a really good DJ. You know it can't be a good party if there is no good music.' He smiles 'When does it start?' '5pm today.' He looks at Shota 'Shota is that okay?' 'Yes. But don't get home too late please.'