17 back in UA

word count: 1574

edited: 30.03.2021

a/n: slight spoiler warning. if you haven't watched or read  the things that happened when Katsuki got kidnapped- don't read.

POV Y/N

Today is gonna be the day I can go back to UA! 'Y/N hurry up! I have to get to work and Hizashi is here to drive you to school safely!' My dad calls and I call back that I just need one minute. I rush down the stairs and hug my dad goodbye. 'Bye dad! Don't overwork yourself!' 'Funny thing coming from you Y/N! Have fun! And Hizashi- Look after her please.'

'Sure thing!' I run to Hizashi and give him a high five and hug him. 'Hey Y/N! How's it going?' 'Not much at the moment. I am happy to get back to school. How's my favourite teacher doing?' 'Shota is tired and already in the school.'

I look up at him and smile 'Hizashi. I meant you! You are my favourite teacher! But don't tell Shota or Midnight!' 'I AM!? WOW THANK YOU!! And no I won't tell the others. Come on I'll drive, you can sit in the passengerseat.' I sit down and he drives. We talk a bit and sing to the music in the radio.

We finally can see the school again and he stops to let me out. 'Tell Shota I said hi, and that I love him!' 'Haha sure. I'll tell him! Bye Hizashi! See ya' And he drives off. I walk to our dorm and all the others are happy to see me again. I say hi to everyone - but where is the rest? Oh here they are! Shota is also here and - ugh he isn't very happy.

Telling us he would like to expell all of us because we didn't stop them and stuff... Everyones mood is going down... Katsuki grabs Denki by his shirt and drags him away. Huh? Was that Denkis quirk just now? Katsuki pushes him in front of us all again and the whole class is laughing now because Denki got dumb ahhaha

'Y/N!' Huh? I turn around and Hitoshi hugs me. 'Hitoshi what's wrong?' 'The last time I saw you was when you were unconscious in the hospital! And you wouldn't respond to my messages!' 'Oh sorry my phone broke. But I got a new one, I completly destroyed the last one.'

'Why?' 'It would be troublesome if someone gets all the information and phone numbers of the heroes I know.' 'Oh right. I sometimes forget whose daughter you are haha' We hug again and go inside the dorm. Since I can't see Eijiro or Katsuki somewhere I just follow Hitoshi to his room.

'Is it okay for me to go inside? What does Shoto say?' We stand in front of their room while Hitoshi fumbles with the keycard. 'Why shouldn't I allow my boyfriends best friend into our room?'

Hitoshi blushes and I turn around. 'Hey Shoto! I don't know, I just wanted to make sure.' I hug him and smile. Hitoshi opens the door and we sit on their beds, well they sit on one and I on the other one. 'Shoto... you were there right? Can you tell me what happened?'

'I think Kirishima and Bakugou should tell you that. I can just tell you that we rescued him and none of us was harmed.' 'Thank you Shoto. Sooo how's it going with you two?' Shoto smirks and wants to start but Hitoshi says 'Shoto!' 'Yes love-' 'Hitoshi did you just use your quirk on your boyfriend? That's not nice!'

'Yes I know. Sorry Shoto but before you say something that embarrasses me it's better this way. Just stay still.' Hitoshi stands up and gets himself a glass of water. I kick Shoto slightly with my foot and he mumbles a thanks, but he acts as if the quirk didn't wear off. 'Soo Hitoshi?'

'Huh oh yeah sorry. I guess nothing serious happened yet. Well we kissed, we hold hands and stuff, but I still get nervous sometimes.' 'You don't have to be nervous. After all you love eachother!' 'True but I don't know... I don't want to rush this.' Shoto smiles and Hitoshi sees it 'SHOTO DON'T-'

Shoto smiles and hugs Hitoshi, making them both fall into the bed. 'He could have moved the whole time Hitoshi. I'll search for my boyfriends now. Have fun!' And with that I leave them alone and close the door. 'Y/N! There you are!' Eijiro looks so happy to see me and I run into his arms. 'Hey Babe!'

We kiss and he lets me down again. 'What happened on that day?' 'Wow I don't even get a how are you?' I roll my eyes and say 'How are you and what happened on that day?' 'I am fine thanks for asking. Lets go to our room and I'll tell you.' We go to our room and it's empty. I kind of hoped Katsuki is here.

We sit down and he starts. 'Well you know Katsuki got kidnapped by the league of villains. We wanted to rescue him and went to the place where we thought he might be, because of Momos tracker. He wasn't there, but a bunch of Nomus were there. The proheroes raided that place and then this guy that later fought against AllMight appeared and somehow warped the league there and Katsuki was with them. Then AllMight appeared and they started fighting. We couldn't move a muscle because it was so terrifying but Midoriya had an idea on how to rescue Katsuki and we somehow succeeded. It was all so hectic, but Katsuki grabbed my hand and we could escape from the fight scene. You probably saw the rest on TV right?'

I nod. 'Well after that we were shocked to see AllMight like that and Katsuki had to go with the police to talk to them. That's it.' 'Wow. I don't know how I would have reacted in that scenario... At least there aren't many hurt, they rescued some and put this guy and some others in prison.' We sit here in silence until- The door gets swung open.

We both turn around and Katsuki is standing there smiling. I jump up and run to him 'KATSUKI!' He catches me and pats my head. 'Were you worrying or what? Nothing happened.' 'I AM ALLOWED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR DUMBASS! YOU-'

He kisses me to shut me up and it works. The kiss gets a bit intense and I punch his chest to stop him. 'Gosh Y/N you are loud! Calm down. I am here and I am not hurt.' I look at him and begin to cry: 'Waah don't do something like that again!' 'What the hell- Why are you crying!?'

He hugs me until I stop crying and lets go of me, just for me to hug him again. 'Since when are you so clingy?' 'Since you were kidnapped by villains and I - I thought that they would brainwash you or something!' 'Like I would let myself be brainwashed by some shitty villains!'

'Katsuki just leave her be. I was also worried. That's why I was there.' 'That's another story dumbass. The heroes could have done it alone. You shouldn't have risked your life!' He pauses for a moment and then mumbles 'But thank you...'

Eijiro grins and hugs Katsuki with me between them. 'Gu- guys I can't breath!' Both let go and Eijiro laughs, kissing my head. 'Sorry Y/N.'

After eating with the others and talking with them in the main area of our dorm I decide to go back to my room. I change my clothes and the door opens 'KYAAAAA' 'Calm down it's just me.'

'Eijiro what are you doing here?!' He comes closer and smirks looking at me only in a pair of jeans and my bra. 'What can't I come into my room anymore?' He comes closer and that's when I realize that I am still only in my bra. I build a strong barrier between us and he looks a bit dissappointed.

I quickly put a shirt on and the door opens again. Katsuki comes into the room. 'What? Can't you two atleast knock?' 'Huh? Why? It is my room after all.'

He sees the barrier. 'Why did you build a barrier?' 'Because Eijiro wanted to do perverted stuff! He came in when I was only in my jeans and bra!' Katsuki stands next to Eijiro and looks at him 'You wanted to do perverted stuff?'

'What? No- Ok maybe but nevermind. Y/N why are you still holding the barrier up?' 'Huh? Oh I forgot to put it down. It doesn't affect me as much as before the camp.' I break down the barrier when I get and idea. 'Hey Eijiro. Let's make a deal. If you can break down my barrier within two minutes you can do what you wanted to do.'

He smirks and Katsuki sits down on my bed and watches. 'Deal.' 'Katsuki can you stop the time he needs?' 'Sure wait a second.' He gets his phone and I build my barrier again. 'Ready? Start!' Eijiro hardens his fists and hits my barrier but it doesn't break.

I smirk knowing my barriers got harder after all that training. 'One minute is over. That is quite interesting.- 30 seconds left' The barrier begins to crack a bit.

Eijiro smirks, the barrier cracks more 'five, four three, two-' The barrier breaks down. 'Y/N chan that was still in the two minutes. One second is left.' 'Deal is deal. What do you wanna do?' Eijiro smirks and comes closer-