0 Infos about Y/N

Quirk: BARRIER -> She can build barriers that are either soundproof or very hard, it's difficult to have both at the same time. She can also decide the size and form of the barriers. (perfect for imprisoning a villain!) But there are some things about her quirk she needs to work on:

She can't hold the barrier for too long, the maximum is 30minutes with the soundproof one and 20 with the hard one. She has to see where she should build the barrier and she has to be in a radius of 500 meters or it will colapse. It will also collapse if she doesn't focus enough or if somebody hits it with a strong quirk multiple times.

But she is training hard to improve her barriers. Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki help her with her training, sometimes the other students of 1A and B join and even some teachers in their free time. (Like Midnight tries to give her tips or Cementoss explains how he decides which form his walls should have in which moment)

Favourite teachers: Aizawa sensei and Midnight sensei, she also likes Nezu very much. Present Mic is secretly her favourite.

Why Y/N wasn't in the hero course: Y/N couldn't do very much with her barriers against the robots so she failed the first strenght test.

Best friend of Y/N: Shinsou Hitoshi. Y/N isn't afraid of him becase of his quirk. It's the opposite! She's always protective over him when someone says he would be a villain because of his quirk and she trained really hard with him so they both could get into the hero course. Both of them were in the same class in the general department.

Love interest: Kirishima Eijiro. She likes him since the sports festival when she tripped and nearly fell but he caught her, helped her to her feet and then smiled and sprinted off. That was the first time she met him. She loves his smile, his sharklike teeth and admires his strenght and will to protect others.( + another person (more in the story))

Y/N told Kirishima that she likes him very much and that she understands if he doesn't want to be in a relationship with her but she asked if they could be friends. A few weeks later he said that he also fell in love with her and asked if she wanted to be his girlfriend.

her confession was 2months after the sports festival and about a month later they started dating

after a while in their relationship she had to tell him that he isn't the only person she likes.

And here starts the story! Have fun reading!