#Chapter31

[Kyle's POV]

   "Mom," I began, trying to receive my mother's attention. She craned her head, glancing over at me to indicate she was listening. I started again, "Mom, I need to tell you something."

   She stared blankly for a moment, quirking a brow. "Well, what is it?"

  I rolled my tongue on upper set of teeth, becoming a bit flustered and nervous. I sighed, and paused for a longing moment,  before I spread my arms agape and wrapped them tensely around her form. "I love you, and no matter what happens to me, will you love me the same?"

    Her body became still, before pulling away to look into my eyes.  "Of course." she paused, "What's wrong?"

  "Mom," I began, my breath hitching, "I don't swing the way guy's normally do." My gaze averted to the floor before I could finish the sentence.

   She huffed, and took a stray lock of hair, tucking it behind my ear. "Oh, Kyle. I don't mind. Really, I don't.  I'm honestly a little disappointed you didn't tell me earlier."

--

  "No, dude, she totally just brushed it off her shoulders as if it were no big deal." I stated, picking at my sandwich.

  "Lucky." The blond replied. "Mine didn't go quite like that, but it was worth getting it out, I guess."

   There was a moment of ringing silence, before Stan blinked at Kenny bluntly and took in a sharp intake of air. "Y-You came out to your parents? When?"

   The blond barked a laugh, nodding slowly. "Yeah, I said I was bisexual," He seemed pleased with himself, shining a cocky grin. "I did it yesterday. Told 'em about you, Stan."

   My eyes darted back and forth, until they skidded to a stop at Eric. Our line of sight connected for a brief moment, before he quickly glanced back at the table. An almost distinguishable shade of red dusted his cheeks. "So... What about you, Eric?"

    He sighed, letting out an obvious nervous laugh. "Well..," A pause. "She said that she already knew."

   "About me?" I asked.

   "No, she was a little surprised about that. But she sure as hell wasn't mad about it."  He pursed his lips, still looking down at the table.

   All I could muster was an, "oh".

   Stan pressed a hand on my shoulder, almost in a firm grip. "I wish that today's world would become more excepting. Even if it takes a few years. We wouldn't have to go through the stress of having to confess your love to somebody and hope they approve."

    "Fucking true." I laughed.

(A-N)-So short and so late and this is a huge letdown, I'm sorry. But I needed to finish the story, so here ya go))