#ChapterTwelve

[Stan's POV]

    I can't help it anymore, Kenny is one of the only people that can get away with making me feel this good.

    He pulls back in a desperate need of air. He has his mouth agape and eyes in a dark layer of lust.

   "You done?" I hear from behind me. The sharpness in Cartman's tone makes me jump.

    In realization that we were caught kissing, my face flares an obvious color of red. Most likely, there is probably a tint of pink visible through the several layers of foundation.

    "We are going upstairs." I screw my eyelids shut as I hear the familiar ring of Kyle's voice. "You two don't have to come with us, if you don't want to."

      I sink in the silence and embarrassment of getting caught in the midst of a gay situation. Which is worse, because I'm almost positive that Kyle is into girls. Yet, I'm not so sure about Cartman.

     As soon as I hear their feet climb the stairs, I reconnect my eyes with Kenny's.

    "Sorry." He says. "I was trying to get you to stop crying."

     I nod and peck him on the lips. Earning a smile from the blond, I respond. "No need to apologize. I just didn't want them to see me like this."

    He runs his fingertips along the dark line of swelling on my stomach. I swear that I got shocked under his touch. "Who hurt you?"

     I swallow hard. "T-Token."

     His rock-solid fist came swiveling towards me. It came so quick, so sudden. I didn't have the time to register what was going on. He hit me square in the stomach. Pain jolted from the area and spread through my body. I came in a whining, whimpering mess. The feeling of hurt left me after a few more punches. It began to feel warm and sensual. My vision began to fog and my heartbeat was heard through my ears.

    "Stan?" I hear the blond boy ask me, cutting my vivid memory into reality.

    I shake my head, grabbing the remote to the television. I press power and begin to watch the middle of some documentary.

     He pulls me into a hug and I lay against his shoulder. His warmth causes me to fall in the trance of sleep.

    After a few minutes of fighting off my tiredness, I let the force take over me and overcome my mind. Despite the rough time of 3 in the afternoon, I fell asleep in Kenny's hold.

--

    With my eyes fluttering open and the feeling of Kenny jolting underneath me, I was convinced that something bad had happened.

     His weak gaze pierced into me, his worried eyes fixate in concentration. "You hear that?"

   I shake my head and aimlessly glance up the stairway. It's still daylight, so we haven't slept that long. That means Kyle and Cartman are still upstairs, and did it to leave us alone for a bit.

   I don't blame them.

    "Fuck."

     Not coming from us, the word was muffled and felt quite sharp once reaching our ears. The blond and l exchanged expressions of discomfort, hopping off the couch to get a better idea of what's going on.

    We both stealthily crawled our slow, belonging way up the stairs and froze. My bedroom door was partially open and I saw two shadows shifting and dancing. This being the only visible evidence, I couldn't make out what they were doing.

     Kenny came in from behind me and nudged the door open a fraction. As little did it budge, the look on his face told me that he had seen it all.

     "Dude, gross." He says, grasping onto my shoulder tightly and wincing in disgust.

     What the hell are they doing?

     He stifles a laugh as I peek my head through the crack of the door. My eyes scan over the so called 'gross' scene. My mouths falls agape and I feel the blond crawl on top of me to get another look. His hot breath flows down my neck and it causes me to shudder.

    Goddamnit, McCormick.

    I just can't help but stare. Kyle's eyes are so caught up in concentration, red locks falling in front of his forehead and studying the boy that is towering over him. With his head drawn back, Eric's drawled out words and cursing under his breath is a pretty common thing to witness, but not when it comes in this way. Not to mention, the soft sucking sounds that echoed throughout the room was pretty nerveracking. And, I thought Kyle always had a thing about hygiene. Hell, I was wrong.

     "Kyle, please." The brunet begs, embedding his fingers into the red mop of hair.

    I can fell the blond shiver, but he continues to watch.

   "Who do you think is better, Kyle or me?" Kenny whispers in my ear, I can hear his smirk through his voice.

    "Kenny!" I hiss through my teeth and give him a mental slap on the cheek.  "I don't know, because I never got a blowjob from Kyle."

    He snickers. "Well, I know who has."