#ChapterFifteen

[Cartman's POV]

   Five minutes after Stan stopped sobbing and shutting everyone down, we all agreed to crash at my place. It's only ten in the morning, but I wanted to get my ass out of his house.

   "Is your mom home?" Kenny asked from behind to me, practically breathing down my neck. I shivered at the feeling.

   I swatted my hand at him, causing him to stumbe back a bit. Grimacing at the thought of him being so close to me, I snap. "Why, do you plan on hitting on her?"

   To the left at me, Stan made an agitated facial expression and gave me a stern look. "I'm sure he wouldn't hit on your mother."

  I sneer in response, yet my eyes light up at the sight of my house coming into view.

  Stepping foot onto my property, I search through a series of pockets to find my key. Having one of my fingertips brush along the cool of the metal, I dig it out and run up to the doorstep. "You don't know that, Stanley. Kenny would do anything to get his hands on some food." I say, inserting the key in the lock.

   I twist the handle, kicking the door open with my foot. It softly hits against the wall with a small 'bang'. I happily enter and hang my coat up on the hook.

  I turn heel, facing the three boys that haven't entered yet.

   "If you're going to be an ass to us, I want nothing to do with being here." Kenny huffs, crossing his arms in a pout.

   Kyle looks slightly intrigued, raising a brow at our conversation. Yet, he remains silent in a respective manner.

"I don't give a shit about where you go" I shrug, opening the door wider and offering for any of them to step in. "Are you leaving or not?"

   Kenny gives me an unimpressed look, flipping me off and grabbing Stan by the wrist. "We're out, asshole."

    As the blond storms off, noirette still at hand, Stan looks back and expresses a sorrow grin. The look on his face told me that he'd probably would of stayed. Damn, Kenny can be controlling at times.

   This concludes the choice of Kyle's and if he's going to either stay or not. I raise a brow at the redhead's silence, giving him a suggestive grin and a moment for him to answer.

   "Dude, don't torment me with insults." He says, stepping in and dropping his bag at the side of the door.

   "I haven't done that for weeks." I say, cringing at the thought of him still thinking off me in that way. I close the door from behind him.

      His emerald orbs trail up to my eyes, and look at me with relief. The red of his hair is barely visible from underneath his ushanka. "I know."

   His face is written with endearment and his arms wrap around my neck. "Can we do this or not?" He asks, his breath brushing against my cheek.

   "Or you okay with it?" I ask, right before he captures me on the lips. His bottom lip adds pressure to mine, causing my pace in breathing to hitch.

   When parting for air, he barely musters. "Totally."