#ChapterNineteen

[Stan's POV]

From the hall, I could hear soft murmurs erupting from the other room. He was with Cartman and his mother, collecting the discharge papers so we could leave. Apparently, Eric made a clean break near his left ankle, yet I still don't have an understanding on how that happened.

My fingers skimmed along the arm rest, desperately trying to find a way to entertain myself. I stole a glance from Kenny, who's eyes averted to mine as I did so. "I'm too hot to not look at, right Stanley?"

Of course, with Kenny being Kenny, his words shot to my cheeks and I flared red. He wouldn't ever fail to embarrass me. He did nothing but chuckle, but I'd probably do the same, guessing that the look on my face wasn't pretty.

"I hate it when you do that." I groaned, my lips breaking into a smile.

"Well, I love it."

There was an abrupt silence, before footsteps sounded the hall. Cartman stood there with a thick like boot hugging his left foot, with his mother walking him foward. Kyle stood by his side, trudging at the same speed of his "friend".

We stood up and I took in the opportunity to stretch. Eric looked pissed and gave me awry glares. I couldn't help but return the look.

I would of said something, but he was in a cast and his mother would of retorted something that I'd rather not get involved in.

--

"How the hell did you break your damn ankle?" Kenny asked, arms folded. He looked rather annoyed and I don't blame him. Not everybody appreciates being dragged to a hospital early in the morning.

"Like I'd tell you." His brows were furrowed as he rolled his eyes.

We honestly need to spend less time together. Our arguing is going to split us apart. I mean, despite Kyle. He wasn't even paying attention anymore. His eyes were stuck to the television screen.

"Does it matter? You three are fucking annoying sometimes." The redhead finally spoke. He rolls his teeth over his lips and spared the chance of any eye contact.

"Yeah, I'm going home." I said, standing up and fixing the hair that flowed over my eyes.

"Don't leave me behind." The blond sat up, and gleamed at me. I could almost see the thoughts running through his head.

"C'mon, bro."