#Chapter24

2 months later...

[Kenny's POV]

  Am I looking foward to the first day of sophomore year?

   No...

  Am I looking foward to be seeing Kyle again?

   Hell no...

    I stand at the bus stop, hands numb and intertwined with Stan's. Icy water pouring down on my head, feeling like needles puncturing my skull, weakens me and uncomfortably makes me have to shiver.

    I catch Kyle and Cartman walking down the side walk, side-by-side, underneath an umbrella that hovers over their heads. They both give me a glare and I can already feel the tension from feet away.

   This could possibly be the worst day of the year. Personally, Kyle and I haven't talked for a little over two months. I'm pretty sure Stan hasn't said anything for longer than that

   "Redhead incoming." I whisper, sneering, and wishing for the bus to appear sooner. Of course, the odds of that happening are low. The bus is always late.

  I then notice that Cartman doesn't have his crutches anymore. He trudges with a small limp, but it's nothing big. He also looks as if he gained a few pounds. Kyle too.

   Stan sighs as they stop in their tracks and peer foward, standing to the left of me. They don't say shit and this is honestly the quietest I've ever seen them be.

   ---

  "Did you get into Mr. Hoult's class?" Stan asked, glancing over my shoulder to look at my schedule.

   "Mm... no." I said rather bankely. "I have Ms. Young again for Literacy. You?"

    "Yeah, 2nd period." He states.

   My eyes light up, skimming over the poorly written words. This teacher's penmanship is worse than mine.  "Really? Me too"

   I feel a finger tap my shoulder. Turning, Craig stand's to my left and looks over at my schedule. "You in any of my classes, McCormick?"

    I hope not.

   "I dunno."

     He gives me a nod and continues to chew on his gum. The look in his eye is bland and plain as it always is. "By the way, Cartman's talking shit about you two." He says, wiggling his thumb behind him.

    Stan turns. "Fatass is talking to Wendy. I hope Kyle didn't say shit to Cartman like he promised me."

   He runs a hand threw his hair, ridding the hair out of his eyes. He furrowes his brows and continues to stare.

   "Should we apologize? I don't think they're going to before we do." He says, averting his line of sight to me.

    "What did we do again?" I ask with a sneer. Stan puckers his lips and shrugs.

   "I got pissed at him, though."