#ChapterFourteen

[Ky's POV]

   His fingertips trail down my torso, leaving sparks of electricity flow down as he does so. Grasping my member, I gasp and draw my head back. "Oh god, Cartman."

   The warmth of his hand disappears, but is replaced with a moist, slick object. He swirls his tongue around the tip and slides down to the base of my length. My sanity escapes me and I scream.

    "Shush, don't wake them." I hear, before he takes me in with his whole mouth. He works real slow, causing me to embed my fingers in his messy brunet mop of hair.

    "Cartman, please." I beg, just above a raspy whisper. The echo of my words softly repeat throughout the room, in a rhythmic pattern.

-

   "Kyle? Dude, wake up." Getting pulled away from my dream, my lids flutter open, greeted with ice blue orbs. The boy's eyes glisten with unshed tears, causing me to look up with worry. He grabs my hands and tugs me up to my feet, which numb within seconds.

    "God, Stan." I mutter, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. The blood rushes to my head, causing me to wobble. "Are you okay?"

   "No, this is fucking unbelievable." I hear the choke in his voice, he's holding back his thoughts and feelings.

    He runs a hand through his raven like hair and paces in circles, mumbling things to himself that I can't make out. God, this kid is a trainwreck.

    "Dude, calm down. Tell me what happened."

    "Wendy." He says, pulling his hair in a nervous matter. "She's fucking pregnant."

    His words hit me like an aluminum baseball bat. Involuntarily, my jaw drops and I furrow my brows. "What? With who? Why are you upset?"

---

   Stan's bangs flow over his forehead, quite measly. His chokes and sobs are echoed throughout the room. Cartman and I watch emotionlessly, not knowing what to do about the boy's stubbornness.

    Kenny, sitting beside Stan, is attempting to lighten his mood. Yet, fatass and I have no interest in doing so. So, we're sitting at a distance, watching without communication.

  "Stan, you want a hug?" The blond offers, holding his arms out in a suggestive manner.

   Stan's orbs trail over to Kenny, slowly and patiently. The boy nods, wrapping his arms around his lower stomach and pressing his head against the blond's chest. "She never liked me." 

  The blond smiles sheepishly, screwing his eyes shut and resting his forehead against Stan's mop of hair.

    Cartman and I exchange looks, signifying that he isn't the only one that feels awkwardly involved in this situation.

   I'm sure that Kenny has a thing for Stan, the way he acts dominate around him is the evident answer. The way he supports him and treats him, I could write a list of things.

    "Kenny's definitely got a crush, dude." Eric whispers to me, whilst smiling like an idiot.

   I chuckle under my breath. "Yeah, and you better not tell anybody or I'll kick your ass."

   The grin of his grows wider and he leans relatively close to me, his lips brimming my cheek. "Sure you would."

   I turn my head in his direction, gleaming into his dark eyes. His cunning looks capture my attention from the scenario in front of us.

   He briefly pecks me on the lips, before parting and flashing a charming smile again. "I could, but I wouldn't." I admit.

    "See? I always win."