#Chapter21

[Ky's POV]

My head throbbed.

Once again, Stan and Cartman are fighting. God knows what about, but all I know is that it has Kenny fired up too. All I hear are names being thrown around. It's ridiculous. Now I know how Stan felt when I was the one bickering with Eric.

   "I'll sleep in the corner if you really hate me that much." Stan grumbled, pleading with both hands up in surrender.

  I sighed and gave Cartman a soft glare from where I sat. He lowered his gaze and gleamed in Stan's direction. "Dude, I apologize, alright? Just, I mean, let's stop arguing."

  Kenny quirked a brow at me, his eyes averting to both Cartman and I. "How the hell did you do that?"

   I offered a grin, before standing up and  picking up empty food cartons that were scattered throughout the room.

"Kyle, I.." Cartman started.

"Huh?"

"I.."

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind."

  "Cartman, will you shut the fuck up?" Stan groaned, rolling on his side. A sliver of light that gleamed through the window, illuminated the frames of us. I could just barely make out where everyone was.

  "Stop complaining, fag." Eric snapped.

  Kenny sat up sternly, leaned over and gave a piercing stare from a few feet away  "Don't call him a fag, fatass."

  "I'm not gonna listen to the guy whom smells of cat piss." Eric chuckled, midst giving a sneer.

   "He doesn't smell like cat piss." Stan growled, furrowing his brows.

  "Says you."

    I tugged on my hair, and kept my gaze on the floor. If only they'd shut up. I'd have no problem with kicking Stan and Kenny out. Not to be mean or anything, but they are playing a major role in this too.

   "Please stop." I begged.

    I reached over and grabbed Eric's hand and ran a thumb over his own. He sighed before speaking.

   "Fine."

~●♡●~