#ChapterThirteen

[Kenny's POV]

    With our eyes wide, looking up at the messy haired forms, I was positive that we had messed up. They froze in the path of the doorway, both of them wore a warm blush on thier cheeks.

  The mere thought of getting caught spying on an act of sexual pleasure, was extremely intimidating.

    "Hey." Stan demolishes the silence and replaces it with unwanted, awkward tension. He gives Kyle a semi-grin and chuckles nervously. "Want to have a drink? I can steal some of my parents' liquor."

--

   "Your parents drink vodka?" Eric asks, cocking a brow and scooting in closer between Kyle and I.

    Stan pops the cap off, which had been previously opened before, and sets it in the middle of the floor. "Apparently, but they don't have glasses to take shots in, so just swallow a small amount."

   "Can we play 'I Never'?" I ask, choking up a bit when three pairs of eyes swing towards me. "Come on, it'll be fun. We have to remove an article of clothing every time we're the odd man out."

    They sit silent, uncomfortably shifting and maintaining accidental eye contact with one another.

    "I have never kissed a girl." I offer, puckering my lips and waiting for a response. It's honestly true, it just never happened.

    Stan grabs the bottle of vodka and takes a brief swig. Pulling it away from his lips, he offers the bottle to Cartman and Kyle. They both shake their head.

    "Really? None of you ever kissed a girl?" The raven haired teen asked, astonishment smeared on his face.

     Both of them shrug in unison. I feel the embarrassment radiating off of the two.

    "You're the odd man out, Stan." Kyle blurts, smirking in a devious matter.

    The boy huffs, pulls both of his socks off and tosses it behind him. His bright, blue eyes catch mine, noticing the grin on my face.

    Cartman, from next to me, clears his throat and sighs. The expression on his face notifies me that he is lost. "Uh, I have never been beat up by Token."

    Stan looks at Eric angrily, swiftly swooping up the vodka and pressing the opening of the bottle against his lips. Squinting, he placed it back in the original spot. "Fuck you, I'm already shirtless and you're purposely going to call me out on that."

    He stood up, unzipped his fly and tugged his jeans down and over his ankles. Lowering his half naked form back down with the group, he grimaced and attempted to cover his body by slouching.

    "I'm a nice person, aren't I Stan?" The brunet mocked and bit his lip.

    Kyle furrowed his brows and brushed a red lock behind his ear. "I have never eaten lobster."

    Cartman grunts in displeasure, grabbing the vodka and swishing it around in his mouth before swallowing it. Nobody else grabs the alcohol, and that is enough to make him curse under his breath.

    Eric grabs the backs of his shirt and pulls it over his head, throwing it over his shoulder and discarding it. "Fuck all of you."

    I was left dumbfounded. When did Cartman have pecs? I mean, he doesn't have abs, but he literally has legit pecs.

    Holy fuck.

    "I have never stripped naked in front of my friends before." Stan mutters, pulling his legs up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them.

    I cock a brow. "Do you realize that you're the odd man out?"

    His eyes widen and he bits his lip. "Huh?"

    Kyle cups his hands around his mouth, smiling and chanting. "Take it off! Take it off!"

      Stan let's out an animalistic drone, drinking his fair share of vodka and standing up again. He brings a thumb under his boxers and slips it down. He kicks the clothing straight into Kyle's face. "You happy now?"