Epilogue

*FIVE YEARS AFTER THE WEDDING*

"Fred, Remus, are you two coming or not?" Delaney called from the front door of her and Fred's home. They lived in a house in the countryside that had plenty of room to explore the wilderness around them. When they purchased the house four years ago, it was in shambles and in desperate need of repairs. But, they both fell in love with the property. It reminded them of the Burrow, which was what they wanted their home to feel like. Now, the house looked amazing, it was designed just to their liking. Everyone said the house fit them perfectly.

"We're coming, love. He needed another jumper," Fred said, grinning as he ran into the room.

"Momma," Remus grinned, extending his arms for Delaney to pick him up.

"Hello, my darling," she smiled, lifting him to perch perfectly on her hip. "It looks like your father has finally managed to pick the jumper that actually fits you," she laughed.

"Uh-huh, it's boo"" he grinned, using his tiny hands to pull on the blue 'R' jumper on his body.

"I figured mum would have a fit if we brought him and he wasn't in his jumper," Fred grinned, watching Delaney rub her hand over Remus' disheveled red hair.

"Well, we're lucky it still fits him. He grew a lot from two to three. But, I suppose that won't matter, your mum always makes new ones each year," Delaney grinned, looking over to Fred who stood in his green 'F' jumper.

"Speaking of new ones, I guess it's a good thing she makes do with giving us new ones each year since yours no longer fit right now," he grinned, placing his hand on her stomach.

"Yes, but you know I always liked wearing yours better," she giggled, turning to place a quick kiss on his lips. Right now, she was having to wear Fred's jumper because all of her own no longer fit with her enlarged, pregnant belly. "Now, we better get going before your Mum has a fit that we're late for Christmas dinner. The others already think we're not coming."

"That's because we wanted it to be a surprise, remember? But, of course, we had to tell Mum or else she'd shun us from the Weasley family," Fred chuckled, walking them over to the fireplace. "Now, Rem, you remember our deal?"

"To call Uncle Ron, 'Won-Won', and I'll get an extra piece of chocolate?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Precisely," he smiled, holding the small pot of Floo Powder out for Delaney.

"You are leading him with a terrible example," Delaney laughed, stepping into the fireplace with little Remus hugged tight to her side.

"Says you," Fred chuckled, "Besides, would he really be my son, well our son, if he didn't take up the art of teasing?"

"I suppose you make a valid point. Now please, don't take ages to get there after Remus and I do," Delaney grinned.

"Promise," he nodded.

With this, Delaney threw the Floo Powder to the ground, holding tight to little Remus on her side as they were transported into the Burrow with a mass of green flames. Sure enough, just seconds after she stepped out of the fireplace, Fred stepped out at her side.

"See, I told you I would follow right behind you," he grinned, wiping the small amount of soot from her cheek before placing a kiss on the same spot.

"Hello?" Ginny's voice sounded from the kitchen.

"Who on earth could that be? Everyone that's coming is already here," Ron asked from the kitchen.

Within mere seconds, Ginny peered around the corner. Her face lit up at the sight of Fred, Delaney, and Remus on her hip.