Chapter 12

Now or Never....

*knock, knock*
Adrien then turned the cold handle of  the 6 foot wooden door and stepped into the room. "Hi, Marientte...." He spoke softly and gave her a smile. She looked at him and smiled too. This was the highlight of her day seeing the one she truly loved in front of her, coming to see her just her.

"How have you been?" Adrien continued trying to make small talk. Marinette, still not strong enough to talk properly made a noise and smiled at him again.

"Their was something I wanted to talk to you about...." Adrien said nervously, "Something that I've been thinking about for a while now..."

A small whisper came out of the teen girls mouth as she found the strength that Adrien gave her to speak. "What is is?" A small voice filled the room.

"Your talking! You spoke," Adrien gaised into her eyes and teared up, but quickly wiped them away before she saw. Marinette smiled at him.

"So the thing is.... what I'm trying to say is that...." No matter how much Adrien tried to speak he couldn't find the words and didn't know what to say. He knew he had to do it, but he didn't know how.

"I'm just going to come out and say it Marinette... I like you Mari, as in like like you..."