Chapter 16

Silence filled the room neither Plagg nor Adrien knew what to say to each other. "So you're telling me, the one who i have flirted with for years has always been Marinette?" 

"Yes, how are you really suprised. She's always late and skipping class. She's always tired when their has been an akuma and..."

"Just stop Plagg, I've seen them together. When Mrs Mendeleiev (I cannot tell you how long it took me to spell that) , she took of her miraculous and Marinette was right next to here!" 

"She is the only one to have worn that many miraculous, She used the fox miraculous as well as the mouse, cat, and ladybug and wore all the jewels to trick you into thinking she wasn't ladybug." Plagg explain to the rightfully confussed teen. 

"I've been in love with Marinette this whole time!?" 

"Yes, She's never been 'just a friend' shes always been more than that. Me and Tikki decided last night that we were going to tell you and Marinette in the morning to stop you from getting worried and doing something stupid."

"Does Marinette knoe yet?" 

"Probably not, you should get ready for school and go and see her after. She would have known by then. Shes probably not awake yet."

"Okay Plagg, but as soon as schools over-"

"yes, I know you are going to see her, like clockwork." Plagg replied to him, he knew his new after school routein like the back of his camenbert. 

The day seemed to pass so slowly for Adrien. Classes were slow, even break and lunch time felt like it took forever. "I think we should go visit Marinette later today," Adrien heard Alya talking to Nino. Frustrartion filled him, he didn't let anyone see it though. All he wanted was to see her. 

"Hey Adrien, We were thinking we should go and see Mari after school today, are you?" Alya asked. 

"Yes I am." Adrien said bluntly, obviosly on edge. Looks of confussion filled both Alya and Nino, why was he acting like this? It wasn't like him at all. 

"Are you okay?" Nino asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine it's just i didn't get much sleep last night," Adrien lied he didn't like to but he was used to it. Lying about where he had been and why, it all came with being Chat Noir he was used to it. 

For what felt like an eternity later the final bell went Alya, Nino and Adrien walked on over to Marinette's house to go see here.