Chapter 17

(This is set back in the morning, when Marinette woke up) 

Tikki wached Marinette as she slept on the sofa. She wasn't strong enough to climb the stairs up to her room. Tikki had to hide whilst her parents got ready and made breakfast. Marinette woke up just as her parents started to make their breakfast. "Good morning" Marinette heard her mother say to her. She smiled at them half asleep. "Do you want some toast?" Sabine asked her daughter. In a croaky voice marinette said "yes, please" 

The longer her parents were with her the longer Tikki had to wait to tell her the truth. Finally about an hour later both Tom and Sabine went down to the bakery. Tikki flew out " Good morning" Marinette looked up at her kwami and said the same. 

"I need to talk to you Marinette," Tikki said in her less than chipper voice. Marinette looked concerned. "I need to tell you who Chat Noir is, He is worried about you. So me and Plagg decided it's best for you to know." Marinette was suprised but she understood how hard this could be on Chat Noir. She knew how much they both ment to each other. "okay, tell me," Came a small voice. 

"I can't just outright tell you a name, I'm going to go get a picture." Tikki flew off upstairs. This confussed Marinette, Did she already know who Chat Noir was and was she that good friends with him that she had a picture of him upstairs. 

Tikki flew back down with a picture almost twice the size of her in her hands. "Are you ready?" Tikki asked, the girl took a second and a deep breath, she was finally going to see who her partner was. "yes."

Tikki turned around the picture. Shock grew on Marinette's face as she looked into the picture of Adrien Agreste. A million questions filled her head. How? He was so different to Chat Noir, yet she felt the same about them. A tear of joy formed in Mari's eye, she was so happy it was him. She loved that it was him.