Chapter 27

The sun was now setting as the pair stood on top of Marinette's balcony. "Is their a reason we chose to go out the window?" Marinette asked. 

"For dramatic effect m'lady." Chat Noir replied with a smug look on his face. The two went down from the roof back into Marinette's room. 

"Back again I see..." Natalie asked seeing the pair. Chat nodded and Ladybug went under her bed and grabbed the Miracle box. 

"So thats why you have been doing your own cleaning lately." Sabine said. 

"yep" She got the fox, turtle, snake, horse and the bee miraculous out of the miracle box and closed it behind her. Her plan was one of the most complicated and required more people than any of her other plans ever did.

"Kitty give these to their holders, you know where." Marinette ordered.
"Of course m'lady," he gave her a small kiss on the cheek before leaving the way he came in.

He went and gave the Fox and Turtle Miraculous to Alya and Nino, who were together but already knew of each others identities. " Ladybug has a plan to defeat Hawk Moth once and for all, here are the miraculous' of the Fox and the Turtle to help us if your willing." Chat said. Alya and Nino looked at each other and both took the Miraculous' with a determined look on their faces. "Great, I'll tell you the plan once we have everyone, get to the roof top of the Dupain-Cheng bakery and ladybug will explain all."

"The Dupain-Cheng Bakery? That's where my best friend lives. Is everything alright?" Alya asked concerned.

"Ladybug will explain everything." With that Rene Rouge and Carapace was of.

Next stop Luka and the snake miraculous.

Then Max and the horse miraculous

And then finally Chloe and the Bee miraculous.

Chat knew it was risky giving Chloe the bee miraculous after all that she had done but he knew that she had a kind heart deep inside and she would want the glory of playing a key role in the defeat of Hawk Moth.

Their plan was coming together, it would only be hours until Hawk moth was defeated.

* a/n I know Chloe is no longer the holder of the bee miraculous and that Zoë is but I started writing this before Zoë was introduced and I'm keeping Chloe the holder as I feel she needs redemption. Also Alya doesnt know Marienttes identity *