Chapter 11

He was going to do it.... he was going to confess his love to her. He had no idear how she was going to react or even if she would want to talk to him after this. But in order to stay true to his feelings, Adrien knew he had to to it.

As the car pulled up to the bakery Natalie gave Adrien a look asking him if he was going to do it. Adrien took and deep breate smirked an uneasy smile and went to open the door of the car then stopped.

"I dont know if I can do this Natalie, what if she hates me..."
"She wont hate you, she will appreciate that you have confessed... you never know she might like you too"
"She has no reason to like me why would she..."
"Adrien believe you are going to do it and then you will"

Adrien gave himself a reassuring nod and a look of determination and opened his door that was closest to the pathway. "Hay" a voiced called out. He had almost hit a women and a man walking down the street he had been so distracted. "Sorry..." Adrien said nervously.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Natalie asked the uneasy teen.
"Its alright..." Adrien  replied.
Natalie gave him a look that Adrien returned and she followed him into the Dupain-Cheng bakery. He didn't want anyone else to know her response if she rejected him.

Adrien spent slightly longer than usually talking to Sabine then he ventured up the stairs.

He got to the door then stopped Natalie stopped slightly behinf him. "Your going to do it now or never Adrien! Now or Never!"