Chapter 10

The next day rolled around more quickly than Adrien had hoped. Today would be the day where he confessed his love.

He had a plan:

First he would go to school and tell Alya and Nino about his plan

After school he would them get Gorilla and Natalie to drive to Marinettes.

Then he would say hi to Sabine like he always does and them go upstairs with Natalie.

He would then get a small pep talk from Natalie to make sure he didnt back down from telling her.

He would then just straight up tell her how he felt. Quick and straight to the point is what he would go for.

"So what do you think" Adrien had just told Alya and Nino his plan

"I think Mari would love it!" Alya replied knowing deep down Marinette had been waiting for this moment for what felt like her entire life.

Nino gave Alya a smirk that Adrien didnt pick up on. He knew what she was thinking and how her best friend would be thinking to. They both knew this would make her year (which wasnt that hard to tol in the beginning). Alya and Nino made sure all day that Adrien wouldn't chicken out and that he would actually go through with it. They even walked him too the car.

He got in the side he always did and Natalie got in next to him. He was really going to do it he was going to confess his love once and for all.....

(In the next chapter....)