Chapter 31 - The End

It had been around a month since they had defeated Hawk Moth. Adrien was still living in the Agreste Mansion with Natalie being his guardian. The news of Hawk Moths defeat had spread like wild fire throughout Paris and the whole of the world for that matter. As well as his identity and what really happened to Emilie. 

Adrien and Natalie decided to organised a proper funeral for Emilie so they could put everything behind them. She had gone to the hospital and the doctors said that without magic their would be no hope for her. Obviously magic wasn't an option so they decided to say goodbye around two weeks after the defeat of Hawk Moth. 

Adrien and Marinette had gotten better and better, they were so in love and it was obvious that they were going to get married one day. 

Chloe had started to be nicer to Marinette and the others she would usually be horrible to. Much to Sabrina's confusion and pleasure. Chloe had a new found respect for Marinette and was happy that she was vital part of the plan in the fall of Hawk Moth. 

Many interviews on TV, the radio and for magazines had been offered to Ladybug, Chat Noir and their team but no one had offered to give one because they were "superheros no stars". Except Chloe she enjoyed being the center of attention for good instead of evil. And since she was the only hero with their identity revealed to the public, she got a lot of attention. 

It was looking good for Adrien, he finally had a family that looked out for him. Sometimes the best family members are the ones that you choose. 

The End 

A/N hope you enjoyed the story, please let me know in the comments. Thank You so much for reading. 

Instgram: @rapsxcass

Also total of 15,283 words in the whole fic