Chapter 26

"Spots on"

"Claws out"

"Marinette I brought you and Adrien some..." Came Sabrines voice from the hall, she opened the blue door to find Ladybug, Chat Noir and Natalie standing their. Marinette and Adrien was nowhere to be seen. 

"Natalie why are Ladybug and Chat Noir here and where is Marinette and Adrien?!" She said slightly concerned. 

Natalie looked over at Marinette and Adrien who were now standing up and returning the look. They all smirked at each other, thinking it was pretty funny how she couldn't put two and two together. As Plagg once said 'People are Blind'

"Funny story about that..." Came Ladybug's response. Marinette decided that if she told Adrien and Natalie, It was also best if she told her parents. "Go get dad and I'll tell you," Ladybug continued. Sabine took the orders and shouted down to Tom. She didn't notice that she had said 'dad' and not her usual Mr Dupain.

Tom ran up the stairs, he wasn't sure what was wrong, but from Sabines lack of explanation he had assumed it was important. "What's wrong, wheres Marinette and Adrien." He took a deep breath since he ran up the stairs.

"Why don't you sit down and I'll explain everything." Marinette was getting board of explaining and explaining again and again everytime someone needed to know. Adrien and Natalie sat down on the couch away from the Dupain couple. They couldn't wait to see their reactions, they thought, it would be so funny. Marinette explained that she was Ladybug, Adrien was Chat Noir, Natalie was mayura and Gabriel was Hawk moth.

Let's just say that their reaction was priceless, just like Natalie's but you could see that Sabine and Tom were putting the pieces together of where their daughter was all the time when she was 'late' 

"That actually explains alot..." Sabine said when their daughter finished explaining. They knew their daughter was a kind hearted girl who would help anyone one in need, but they didn't know exactly how kind hearted she was. "Am I allowed to still be Ladybug?" Marientte asked wondering. She would only carry one doing it of her parents were okay with it. Sabine and Tom thought about it for a brief moment and looked at each other, when a smile was plastered on both of their faces. "Of course you are, your perfect for the job!" Tom answered. He saw how Ladybug was in her job and saw how happy it made his daughter.

"Thank you!" Marinette replied pulling both of her parents into a tight hug. Marientte transforming herself into Ladybug. She had found a new type of strength that she hadn't felt in months, even before the accident. "You ready kitty?" she asked feeling alot better.

"As ready as i'll ever be, m'lady" The two flew out of the window and Natalie went up to Marinette's room and on to her computer. "What are you doing?" asked Sabine. 

"The plan," she replied. Sabine nodded and followed her up the stairs as if she knew what the plan was. Tom just stood their not really sure what to think of everything. "Wait for me..." Tom shouted after them, still not knowing.