Chapter 28

The miraculous' were handed out and everyone was told to meet on the balcony on the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

"What's going on, why were we told to meet here?" Chloe asked confused as to why she was told to come here and even more confused at why she was even given the miraculous back to begin with.

"Because..." Marinette and Adrien looked at each other (holding hands as they always were) and de-transformed in front of everyone "we have a plan on how we can defeat Hawk Moth once and for all."

The look on everyone's face was like a picture. Marientte wished she had taken a picture and framed it on the wall for all to see, but they had business to do.

"We will explain everything later, but now we need to tell you the plan. First of are you all still willing to help us?" Marinette asked hoping that her identity didnt change anything.

A mixture of yeah, of course's and sure's came from the group except for Chloe.

"Chloe please, your an important part of the plan. We need you." Marinette pleased.

"It would be a pleasure to help Ladybug." A hug came from Chloe, surprised but happy at the same time. She knew deep inside that her and Chloe could be friends if they set their differences aside and focused on the big picture. The big picture of defeating Hawk Moth.