Chapter 4

*set about 2-3 hours after the last chapter*

Adrien lied awake on his bed over looking the city of Paris. It was so busy yet so quiet. He couldn't sleep. Plagg lied besides him, he didnt know what he should say, what he could say. Nothing Plagg said would make it better.

Adrien sat up. He had an idea. He could help Marinette and her condition but he could help her get justice for what happened. He switched on his phone which was on his bedside table. Alya had posted the picture of the licence plate on the lady blog to see if anyone recognised it. Adrien took a screenshot of it. "Plagg, were going out," Adrien announced to the kwami who was watching over what he was doing. "Where, Adrien it's late at night?!"
"You'll see, Plagg Claus out!"

Adrien opened the window and hopped out. He was determined to find the car. He was out until 4 in the morning but still no sign of the car. He knew everything about the car, size, make, model, licence plate except it's where abouts and who owned it.

He too posted it on his social media to hope if someone, anyone knew where the car was or who owned it.

At about half 4 he decided he would stop searching for now. Adrien went down an ally way and de-transformed. Plagg went into his pocket without saying a word and got his camembert. "What are you doing now?" Plagg asked.
"I cant do anything without knowing if shes okay or not." Adrien asked. He was only 2 minutes away from the hospital but it felt like an eternity.

Finally he arrived at the front door. He went in and asked the front desk "Hi, do you know which room Marinette Dupain-cheng is in?"
"Sorry sir, no one can visit at this time, visiting times are between 10 and 12 then 2 till 6," The receptionist replied.
Adrien said thank you and then walked to the bathroom. He walked out a few minutes later without drawing attention to himself and without catching the eye of the receptionist. He walked upstairs to the wards. He didnt know which one Mari would be in but he had to try.

Adrien walked around. "Sorry kid who are you and why are you uo this late?" One of the doctors asked coming out of one of the wards. "I'm...." Adrien had to think fast to not get caught and then thrown out,"I'm one of the patients, I couldn't sleep so I got dressed and took a walk" The doctors looked at him in disbelief then shook his head and walked off.

Safe.