Chapter 2

Sabine and Tom had travelled with their daughter in the ambulance. Alya, Nino and Adrien's parents were called and their statements had been taken. The police got a copy of Alya's picture of the licence plate and she was praised for think fast in a terrible situation.

About 45 minutes after Marinette left the trio was able to leave soon. They immediately went to the hospital to see if their was any news on Mari.

They got their and found Tom and Sabine in the waiting room. "Any news yet?" Alya asked fighting back tears.
"Not yet, they haven't told us anything," Tom replied embracing his wife. Nino did the same with Alya as they sat down next to them. Adrien sat down too. He didnt say anything, he didnt want to, he couldn't say anything. He was completely numb about the whole situation. He didnt know what to think. He saw Marinette as a friend, Just a friend.

"I'm going to get some air, I'll be back in a minute" Adrien announced to the group. He went outside the building and round the corner so no one could see him. He slid down the wall with his knees up to his chest and put his head in his hands. Water fell from his eyes. He didnt know how he should feel but he felt like this. He didnt know what would happen to Marinette, how she would be. He didnt know if he felt bad because he was her friend or if he felt something more.