Chapter 30

Natalie handed Ladybug the picture of the portrait hung up in Gabriel's office. "I've highlighted the pieces of the portrait of where you need to push down and hold. The floor will go down. If Gabriel isn't in the house he will definatly be in their."

"Off we go my kitty."

"After you m'lady."

"See you in five..." Ladybug shouted back at the group in her room. 

The duo got to the Agreste mansion and went through Adrien's window that he purposly leaves open all the time just in case he need to get in and out quickly. They quietly went through the door and down the stairs and saw the office. No one was their. A quick check around the house by Ladybug and a quick look at the CCTV around the house on the computer since he knew the password to it. Gabriel couldn't be seen anywhere. 

"He must be down below," Ladybug wispered. Chat Noir knodded he took the piece of paper out of his pocket and opened it up. He placed his fingures on the portrait of his mother and pushed down the buttons which was highlighted on the picture. About five second later the floor began to move and the pair were going down. They were entering Hawk moths lair. 

"I've waited for you two to get down here," Hawk Moth put down the tablet on a little table that he had brought down their a few months ago now, just in case. 

"Just gives us your miraculous Mr Agreste and we will help you. Please, let us help you." Ladybug pleaded with him hoping that maybe he will see sense.  

"You can help me by giving me your miraculous. I need them to be happy, to be whole again." 

"We know about your wife. Would she want this? Would she want you to fight two teenagers regularly for her sake? " Chat Noir tried to plead with his farther. 

"Yes.... she would...." 

Chat Noir and Ladybug looked at each other. It became more evident that Hawk Moth wasn't going to just give them his miraculous by choice. They would have to take it away. 

"You leave us no choice then...." Ladybug spoke up after the short silence that followed. 

"Lucky Charm."

"Cataclysm"

They would have to fight his by force. About thirty seconds after the duo started to fight Hawk Moth the pair saw Pegusus' power of voyage. Through came Rene Rouge, Carapace and Viperion and then Pegusus followed. Hawk Moth seemed to not notice to Ladybug and Chat Noirs delight. 

Pegasus detransfomed behind a bush that was home to what looked like hundereds of butterflies. Viperion followed him and used his second chance just in case they failed he would be their second chance. 

Rena Rouge and Carapace joined in the fight. They were going to tire Hawk Moth out so Chloe would have a clear shot at using her power. Max retransformed and joined in the fight. A few seconds later so did Viperion. Although he went toward the back in order not to get his miraculous taken away. If the team lost the snake miraculous, it would all be over. 

The group of hero's continued fighting untill it was time. Hawk Moth was so preocupied with fighting everyone, that he didn't notice pegusis slip away and return to his hiding place. Yet again he used his power of voyage and placed the portal just behind Hawk Moth where he couldn't see it. 

"Venon!" Pegusis only just heard it through the portal so he was sure Hawk Moth wouldn't have. The sound of fighting and Chat Noir's snarky remarks calling Hawk Moth a mixture of "Old Man" and "Grandpa" even though he knew exectly how old he was. Ladybug found this quite amusing and loved him even more. She loved that even though at this moment in time he was fighting his father and his father was fighting his because he wanted his wife, the boys own mother back. She though how strong someone had to be to do that. Ladybug thought to herself that she couldn't do that if she was in his shoes. She wouldn't be able to fight her own father. 

Out through the portal came Chloe. She struck Hawk Moth on his back and he froze in an instant. 

It was done, all they had to do was take his miraculous and it would be over. Over a year of fighting the same person and his hypnotize minions would be over. And thats what they did. Ladybug took his miraculous, the broach that was worn on his front that was usually hidden behind his tie. "Miraculous ladybug!" Ladybug shouted to put the few things that had been put out place back where they should have been. 

"The police should be here soon, we just need to make sure he dosen't go anywhere." Rena Rouge told Ladybug. 

"Thank You Rena". 

"You had the chance for us to help you and you didn't take it. If you had you wouldn't have to go to jail." Chat explained. He thought if he couls talk to him. It would help him get through how much of a monster his father really was. 

"Before I go, could you tell my son, I'm sorry i didn't bring his mother back to him. I should have told him, but i knew he wouldn't have taken it the right way. He would have thought i was some sort of heartless monster. But now, he probably thunks that anyway." Gabriel told all the heros. He wasn't wrong his son thought be was a heartless monster and had thought that since he had found out. If he was going to be completly honest with himself. Adrien thought be was a bit of a heartless monster before finding out his identity, but he wasn't willing to admit that to himself or anybody else. 

The police showed up and Gabriel was taken away with little fuss on his end. He wanted to go away quietly so that he could maybe one day be forgiven. Chat wasn't sure wether he was truly sorry for his actions, or wether he was sorry that he got caught. Either way he was sure that he never wanted to forgive him. After his mother died all he needed was the support of his father, a shoulder to cry on, someone to tell him everything would be okay. But was he their for him? No. Natalie was the one he came to when he was upset. She was the one he would cry to. The one he would talk to, and she was the one who said everything would be okay. He trusted her with his life. It was as if she was more of a parent than Gabriel ever was. He never was going to forgive his father and that was all Gabriel's fault.