Chapter 1

* read the important bit in the last chapter *

Ladybug and Chat Noir just defeated their first Akuma after they both got back from New York. "So m'ilady what were you doing all the way in New York, is that where you were going?" Chat asked his lady.
"Silly Kitty, you know I cant tell you anything that could reveal our identities, so I'm not going to ask you what you were doing their either"
Beep beep
"We've got to go,"
"Pound it" They both said and went off into the sunset.

Marinette got home and so did Adrien.

*The next day*

The next day was a normal school day. Classes went okay, nothing very exciting. Alya, Nino, Adiren and Marinette had decided during their lunch break that they would go to a local cafe after school. Adrien begged his father over the phone and finally he said yes.

Once they hot out of school they decided to all go home to drop their bags of. The quartet all went to each others houses all together. Alya's house, Nino's, Adrien's and then finally Marinettes.

They had all gone into Marinettes house and made conversation with her parents. As soon as Marinette was ready they all left together. They crossed the road "oh wait, I forgot my bag, I'll go run and grab it" Mari said. She ran across the road to get her small side bag (the one with Tikki in) from out of her bedroom. "I can't believe you almost forgot me!" Tikki said as angry as she could with her adorable voice. "I'm sorry Tikki" Marinette replied.

She swiftly put her bad on her shoulder and headed out. She said bye to her mum who was in the flat and her dad who was in the bakery.

Marinette walked out the door closing it behind her. She looked both ways and began to cross the road. In a split second a large car speeded around the corner and hit marinette head on. "MARINETTE!" Alya shrieked when she saw what happened. Nino and Adrien stood their shocked at what just happened.

The trio rushed to the aid of their friend. The driver of the large car drove off quickly. In a moment of genius Alya quickly snapped a picture of his licence plate despite her friend laying on the ground.

Marinette wasnt moving. Her parent who had heard all the noise outside their shop had just come out to see what was going on. To their horror they saw their pressious little girl laying lifeless on the floor. Tom rushed inside to get his phone and rung an ambulance for his daughter.

Alya, Nino and Adrien took their jackets/coats of to make Marinette more comfortable when they were waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

The ambulance arrived quickly and speed of in a matter of minutes. The police came to the scene just after the ambulance arrived to take witness accounts and to look for evidence for the driver of the car.