Chapter 14

Plagg waited until Adrien had fell asleep and went to Marinette's. He looked through the window to check no one was in their all he could see was Marinette asleep. He phased though the window.

"Tikki, Tikki," he whispered.
"Plagg, what are you doing here? What is their is an akuma"
"Hawk moth is on hiatus, anyway I need to talk with you"
"Okay"

The two kwamis went outside up to Marinettes rooftop balcony and sat on the deck chair. They could be much louder in here without walking up the teen girl.

"So what is it Plagg, is everything alright?" Tikki asked now looking concerned.
"Its Adrien hes asking more and more questions on why he cant call Ladybug, I don't want to lie to him but he is getting worried about her"
"Oh, what are we going to do? Marinettes in no state to transform nor give him a message back sounding normal, whatever we going to do?"

"That's exactly what I was going  to ask you," Plagg replied.
"We could reveal their identities, they love each other and this would only confirm their love, they would also no longer need to keep secrets. But it's also risky"
"Tikki that's the best that I can think of. I think we should do it..."

"Im going to tell Marinette when she wakes up and you tell Adrien."

"Sounds like a plan, I hope this goes alright"