Chapter 19

Adrien couldn't believe it, his ex-girlfriends mother. He sat down on the couch next to Marinette's feet and placed his head in his hands. "Do they know who was driving the car, I mean She has a self driving car. Who's fault is it then?" Adrien asked Sabine.

"I don't know Adrien, Sorry. All they said when they rang up is that it was her car and they were interviewing her and the police station today. I have no idear who was driving it." Sabine answered. She then made sure Marinette was okay and returned to her position in the bakery downstairs.

Adrien had so much to say, yet he couldn't find the words to say anything. "I love you" came a small voice from next to him. Adrien had almost forgotten that he had been wishing for the day to go faster so he could see his lady. "I love you too mi'lady". The reply made Marinette let out a small giggle. She loved it when she was called mi'lady. It made her feel so special and they they were truly together.

"Wait a minute..." Adrien accidentally said out loud. He reached for his phone in his back pocket and unlocked it. He remembered that Alya sent out the picture on their friend group chat. He opened up the groupchat and found the picture. He zoomed into the picture, trying to see who was in the car. He knew that Ms Tsurugi couldn't have been driving and her automatic car was programmed to be almost 100% safe to her and the public.

He looked through the back window and glanced at the head. That was no way that was Ms Tsurugi. He knew that. It was obvious. The thing was, who was driving her car. Kagami's mother was almost as strict as his father when it came to rules. He knew that she wouldn't let just anybody drive her car, and their had some kind of security on the car so not just anyone could steel it. Adrien knew that whoever almost killed Marinette was known by Ms Tsurugi. Not only known by her but also trusted by her enough to drive her car wihtout her present and for the automatic system to allow them in the car in the first place. 

Adrien said thi all out loud to Marinette. She was confused at first but then the Pieces all started to fit together in Marinette's brain. Adrien could see at the exact time Marinette understood what he had just said to her. She like Adrien was confussed but also thankful that they were finally going to get answers. The thing was would Ms Tsurugi co-operate with them and the police or not.