Chapter 20

When Adrien and Marinette had discussed everything with each other for about an hour, they decided to talk about other more important things like how they were both in love with each other this whole time, yet neither of them knew it. They both thought this was funny and frustrating at the whole time, they loved each other they always had, but it was only now that it had become a reality. 

Adrien stayed for a lot longer then he usually did. Natalie allowed this as she knew Gabriel was working late that night and wouldn't even notice. She stayed in the car outside the bakery to not disturb them. Natalie loved the fact that Adrien finally got some more freedom and wasn't stuck inside the house the whole time. She didn't mind staying in the car for long periods at a time. 

When the time finally came for Adrien to return home, Natalie had to practically drag him out of the flat above the bakery, but not before Adrien stole a small kiss on the cheeck from Marinette. She loved seeing him and even more getting to kiss him. She had all of what she had been dreaming of for the past year since she met him.

The two said their goodbye's and Natalie drove Adrien home. The way back was silent, Adrien was still thinking of Marinette as he always did. His every waking moment he wished was spend with her, even his non waking hours were spend dreaming of their future together. Adrien knew he was in it for the long haul and that made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He wanted this. He wanted to grow old with her and have children, pets and a house together.

Natalie however wasn't thinking about her future she was thinking about her now. She decided to break the silence with a question directed at Adrien. "Do you know if their is any news on who hit Marinette yet?" She asked him. It took a moment for Adrien to realise that she was talking to him and then he replied, "Yes actually, Sabine told us today when I was their," He paused and Natalie looked through the mirror to see the teenage boy sat in the seat diagonally behind her. "I don't know whether I am supost to tell you, or anyone this but they now know who's car it is, It's Ms Tsurgi's" Natalie looked also shocked like Marinette and Adrien had been earlier today. 
"Was it her then, does anyone know?" Natalie asked

"I don't think so, but we haven't been told anything yet. Remember Alya took a picture and you can see who is inside it, I doesn't look like Ms Tsurgi at all" Adrien explained. Natalie cast her memory back to when Adrien told her about Alya's picture. Just as Adrien finished that senetence they pulled up to the Agrest Mansion. 

The two walked inside and Adrien went to his room. Natalie brought him his Dinner so he could eat it in his room. Adrien then was told to practice his piano and chinese before he went to bed. He didn't see his father at all that night.

Natalie on the other hand did she went to go find him, she knew exacerly where he would be. Where he always was. She waited until the bodyguard went away and then used the painting to get to the basement. Their he was sat their as always looking at his dead wife in the basement hoping that one day he would see her alive again. She walked up behind him to offer him some comfort by resting her hand on his shoulder. But this time he wasn't looking at his wife like he always did, he was looking down on the floor where his tablet was. She was confused at first but then she saw that he was talking to someone, she couldn't see the name. 

"Hello Natalie," came a deep and lost voice. "I've done something, something that would hurt my son."

"What is it sir" She asked, supprised. 

He showed her the tablet she could see the name now. Ms Tsurugi. the messages. lots. and a picture. of her car. It was him he was driving it. He had hit Marinette.