Chapter 18

(This is now se back to when Adrien finished school)
The day was finally over. Adrien was so excited to see Marinette, but the one thing that still loomed over his head was how long was Nino and Alya going to stay. He loved them both of course but he wanted to talk with Marinette alone.

The walk over to Marinette's place was one of the quickest and slowest it had ever been. On one hand Adrien couldn't wait to see Mari on the other he didn't want Nino and Alya their. All the way their all Alya could talk about was how much she wanted to see her best friend and Nino nodded in agreement.

The trio finally approached the front door, opened it and was greeted by the smiling faces of both Tom and Sabine. Seeing the faces of Marinette's parents greet him everyday made Adrein a little sad that he did not have that, his father never greeted him after school, let alone his friends.

The three teens walked up the staircase to where Marinette was. Alya knowcked on the door and then opened it. They all walked inside to where Marinette was. 

She was excited to she her friends but even more excited to see Adrien. Alya and Nino stayed for an hour and then they had to leave. When they did Adrien felt releaved that he could finally be with his love alone. As soon as they had gone down the stair Adrien was going to talk to Mari about her being Ladybug. He was ready but at that moment Sabine ran up the stairs.

"Marinette!" She shouted up the stairs. Sabine burst through the door and spoke quickly but clearly. "The picture that Alya took of the car, they know who it belongs to." Adrien and Marinette looked annoyed and intriged. It had been at the back of their minds for so long and now they were going to find out who.

"The car belongs to a woman called Mrs Tsurugi." Adrien and Marinette looked shocked 

"Kagami's mother?!" Adrien replied. 

"They are interveiwing her at the police station now, they said they were going to get to the bottom of it, today"  Sabine explained to the teens.