Chapter 8

That night Adrien could sleep properly again. He was happy that Marinette was awake but sad that she couldn't properly speak. He wanted nothing more than to here her voice.

Then next day Adriens father made him go to school. He hadn't been to school in a week. He had begged his father to let him have another day off but he refused. So then he asked if he could go see Marinette after school. Reluctantly he agreed.

School seemed to drag so much to Adrien. He sat at his desk when ever he turned around he wanted to see Marinette next to Alya, laughing and giggling but he didnt see her. He only saw Alya on her own, sad. Alya and Nino haven't been in school for a week either. Their parents said they could have as much time as they needed but they wanted to come today to keep Adrien company.

As soon as the end of day bell rang Adrien practically ran out the door. He was met by gorilla and Natalie who insisted on accompanying him to the hospital. Alya and Nino had a lot of work to do that night so they didnt visit Marinette that day.

Natalie escorted Adrien inside the hospital she asked the reception what room Marinette has been moved into the room.

Adrien felt awkward with Natalie here watching him, but he felt more awkward to ask her to leave. He went up to Marinette, Natalie slightly behind him.

"Hi, Mari" He said. Mairntte tried to talk but no one could tell what she was trying to say. Adrien knew in his heart that she was trying to say Hi back but no one else knew this. Marinette gave up trying to talk and just smiled and did a floppy kind-of wave at him. Natalie watched from afar, she thought it was kind of cute.

Adrien knelt besides Mari's bed and talked to her about what was happening outside of her room. He eventually got up the courage to hold her hand which Marinette liked alot. Even in these times where she didnt understand much she still felt every ounce of her body in love with this boy who was holding her hand. She didnt know what it was but she loved him even more now. The amount he visited her surprised Mari. She had no idear how special she was to him.

Adrien stayed their for as long as he could until he got kicked out. When he left the room he gave Marinette a little kiss on the hand and a hug. He waved buy to her and she did her half wave back to him. She enjoyed his company even if it was only as a friend.